(Archive) Advertising District / Neon Boulevard

• Blitz%s's Photo

Yeah. Unfortunately, the uneven ground gives that effect a little bit. But, I'll live with it.

you'll live with it?

if you think you didn't do your absolute best on it (aka: other peoples thoughts aside), then tinker with it until you feel you can do no better. No one wants a spiffy yet half-effort park =P
  • DragonInferno%s's Photo
    I think the screens look great. I really love the colors and everything. I found something funny in the screen that shows the backside of Crystalisis. If you look closely you can see a peep that looks like he's about to throw up on the ride.

~Dragon :t2: ~
  • Aeroglobe%s's Photo

you'll live with it?

if you think you didn't do your absolute best on it (aka: other peoples thoughts aside), then tinker with it until you feel you can do no better.  No one wants a spiffy yet half-effort park =P

I would tinker with it, but the flower problem is unfixable. RCT2's game engine prevents me from having the flowers look nice on the sloped land. Unfortunately, I'll have to live with it. Anything else, though, I do tinker with. I did about 5 redesigns of the inverted mouser before I settled on the current one, you know.

Anyways, the screen that was supposed to come today won't come until tonight. I have a select soccer practice and some RCT1 stuff setting me back, so sorry.

Keep the comments coming, please!

Aérôglòbe Posted Image
  • Aeroglobe%s's Photo
    Meh. :)

Here is the screen. It's the new queue for the shuttle, and the front spike. Just a little to keep some intrest in the park.

Yah.

Aérôglòbe Posted Image
  • John9411%s's Photo
    The park looks quite nice, but with the yellow block thingies, I would make them different colors because it looks a little boring when they are all yellow.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading