(Archive) Advertising District / PrØject CryptØ

• Butterfinger%s's Photo
    Yes, very colorful, but I can point out MANY things that could make it better. Better choices in color for example. The colors for the ride itself dont appeal to me. Those purple walls, purple roofs, and ice roofs are all horrid, sorry. If you are going to use purple walls, make them dark purple. I just cant stand that gay light purple. The purple roof tops could be left alone, although I am still not a big fan of them. The ice roofs just contrast horribly compared to the rest of the architecture. Hehe, one more thing- those blue/green roof tops on the right hand side of the screen........ could have better color choices. Lighter main color, darker secondary color always is a good rule of thumb to remember IMO (or possibly vice-versa).

Sorry to be so critical, but I dont see what is so great about this screen. The left side of the screen looks fine (exept for those select things I mentioned), but the right side needs some work.
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    love the screen, =P

DIFFUSION!
  • Dirk Pitt%s's Photo

That looks like it came right out of W.O.M.B., and I like it.

Aérôglòbe Posted Image

Yes I agree, Very w.o.m.b, I have been following this park this look like it gonna be your best park!
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    That is so beautiful. Im in love, it looks just like Terras Labs and that was the shit.
  • PyroPenguin%s's Photo
    Really looks great, loving the colors. They just give it all such a nice atmosphere.
  • x-sector%s's Photo
    Yeah you showed a screen of the new area. this area is great love the colours reminds me of W.O.M.B (which is better hehe). The coasters nice aswell in this area and has a great colour scheme.
  • Pym Guy%s's Photo
    Sheesh, even if it isn't dark... it still kicks ass!

Jeez, that definatly looks good, I really like the style, even though it isn't dark. Nice to see you tryin different stuff and pulling it off so well. Shows your versatility.

MORE SCREENS... or... OR ELSE!

Yeah...!
  • Micool%s's Photo

- Also on the turquoise wooden coaster roof, try hacking brown path onto the flat land underneath it, to prevent the fence from glitching through the coaster track

I dunno, I was liking that... :D

It's so amazing! I love how at least a *few* people are putting creativity into their stuff these days.

The four grey buildings need some clashing, different colors, but don't make it darker... Butta's a wuss. :p
  • Scarface%s's Photo
    wow a new side to your work and i like it....

Womb like..but yeh very nice

good colours
  • Turtleman%s's Photo
    That last screen is so fucking awesome. There is so much diversity of styles in this park. I am loving it 100%. You really should be a parkmaker. Keep up the great work!

Turtleman 8)
  • REspawn%s's Photo
    Wow, that screen is really good. Nice use of coaster track on the buildings.

The colors could take some redoing tho. It looks like i have puked on crappily painted teal. but, hey that's just 1 little insignificant opinion.

-supr..*away*
  • RMM%s's Photo
    I don't no what to say but cool. The colors are awesome and the archy is very nice!
  • Aviator%s's Photo
    Thats crazy cool... I love how you can go with a calm collect dark style, to an out of this world crazed style... I am overwhelmed with envy!! Great park... Wish I could see more ;)
  • Ablaze%s's Photo
    Hi everyone, I haven’t been working much lately but I am going to do some tonight probably. Well for now here is some buildings and a twist located near the entrance of the area. This area is quite near completion so I will show you lots of screens soon. Here is a part of it for now.

Posted Image
  • The Drizzle%s's Photo
    Wow! That architecture is almost perfect, I love it. I'm still not keen on the ice for roofing but it'll probably grow on me when I see the whole park. Keep it up.

-=BiO=-
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    Wow. Everything in that screen is like perfect. So much feeling. So much atmosphere. The only thing that really brings it down is the first pathing on the roof. Change that and it will be like perfect. |)
  • Turtleman%s's Photo
    Yeah it does look good but I am waiting for the coasters. All you showed was a wooden coaster and it has been like 10 pages so I can not say anything yet... I mean what is a park without good coasters?

Turtleman 8)
  • thorpedo%s's Photo
    This is incredible, by far the best thing I've seen since AB...its so perfect, its scary. The colors and the archy just blow me away, and how good the colors go together is even scarier. Great job on another masterpiece, CRCTN...I'm proud.
  • Ablaze%s's Photo

This is incredible, by far the best thing I've seen since AB...its so perfect, its scary. The colors and the archy just blow me away, and how good the colors go together is even scarier. Great job on another masterpiece, CRCTN...I'm proud.

Thank you very much, that is really nice to hear and gives me a great boost of confidence. Enough to make me up for some work tomorrow I think. Thanks again.
  • Pym Guy%s's Photo
    So sechsay... mmm... lol

It looks awesome man, all the different styles, and the theming, and archy... It all comes together to be awesome! I like how it all flows, very sleek.

MORE SCREENS OR DEATH TO YOU!

Yesh.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading