(Archive) Advertising District / Dark Realms

• Wanted%s's Photo
    Crazy and awesome! I love it man
  • Jaguar%s's Photo
    I like it. The scenery combines a mechanical and fantasy look. It also has an old-school feel to it with mixed custom scenery and wild layouts.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Looks like a combinations of Taboo and a RCT2-equivalent of Thoughts. I like it and I hope you get drafted in H2H. You can do incredible things if you refine your work, I'm sure of it.
  • RCTER2%s's Photo
    Oh my god, just can't say one word after looking the first screen. :)
  • leonidas%s's Photo
    First screen = sick.
  • Top Gun%s's Photo
    I don't know how all of this works but it does. Simply put, this park looks cool.
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    Yeah...little bit of a clusterfuck, but it works.
  • Angroc%s's Photo
    Inspired by the "little things' thread:

Posted Image

As always, thanks for all your kind words!
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    I don't like the rock roof, but otherwise... wow!
  • trav%s's Photo
    Your stuff reminds me of Beejers work.
  • BC(rct2)%s's Photo
    wow, very dramatic :D
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    that's really cool. I like the way you experiment and use land tiles for your building structure, its at once a homage to LL and at the same time innovative for rct2... good work.
  • posix%s's Photo
    Wonderful idea...
  • AvanineCommuter%s's Photo
    the busyness really adds to the atmosphere here! unique style, captivating in it's own way. the last screen is a terrific idea and it's well executed as well. would love to see how it looks from afar, I'm worried it might not look as good as these upclose shots.
  • CoasterCreator9%s's Photo
    That tower is just so cool. I love the chimney detail.
  • Chocotopian%s's Photo
    Regarding the long picture, it looks like the kind of thing I’d spend ages watching, just trying to figure out where things lead, how coasters and peeps get from here to there and so on, all of which is excellent for me. The black tower is really good too. I love your building style :)
  • Angroc%s's Photo
    Ach. Been having trouble white trees that I just can't get rid of. So unless I can fix that problem I guess I'll have to start on a new project. :'(

This is the first island after the entrance. You can see one of those pesky white trees right over the red turn. To see it full size right click and open in new tab...
    Posted Image

A flying rollercoaster pretzel-ish loop. I am personally not a big fan of the half -loop s-turn half-loop solution. i find this way a bit more aesthetically pleasing.
    Posted Image

Worked more on the island of the invert Narglith Cliffslither. Added slime falling down on the sides.
    Posted Image

Here's the queue area. It's made in such a way that you have full view over the coaster on the other side of the little strait.
    Posted Image

I don't always do custom supports, but when i do... well, I still suck, but atleast I'm trying! I also need to learn how to take away the standard supports.
    Posted Image
  • rct2isboss%s's Photo
    I'm in love with your work. Keep it up it looks fantastic. 3rd screen :drool:
  • Maverix%s's Photo
    For the tree glitch, place the same object in the same orientation on that spot, then right click to delete it (have to do this several times) and it should go away. These 'ghost objects' are caused when two large scenery objects overlap while in zero clearance, so try to avoid using large objects in zero-clearance as much as you can.
  • Angroc%s's Photo
    Hmmm long time since I last worked on my park. Last months have been busy with and other things, but I am finding time to keep at this thing! So while this fiesta thing is going on, I'll just add this here.

A woodie.
    Posted Image

Here's one of the last elements, were it breaks off from the "cluster" to take a detour around mushroom farmers island. While the lands in Dark Realms are no good for regular veggies, mushrooms thrive there.
    Posted Image
    Posted Image

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading