(Archive) Advertising District / Thoughts

• Liampie%s's Photo
    No trainer involved.
  • trav%s's Photo
    Dat ass.
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    Really cool man, something I've never seen done before.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Her boob is wonky.
  • Ruben%s's Photo
    I lol'ed. :)
  • Dr_Dude%s's Photo
    it's not lady tycoon
    or is it
    i dont remember

i'm interested in seeing how this will fit with the rest of the park
  • trav%s's Photo

Her boob is wonky.

Ass > Boobs.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    ^don't I know it ;)
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Thanks for the replies. Let me reward you by posting the aerial map. Quite some progress has been made in the past few days. Both simple stuff and crazy shit.

Attached Image: map.PNG
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    so the chick is just stuffed in the corner? lol
  • trav%s's Photo
    She looks hot on the overview
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    I just can't help but think how this is all going to come together. I understand it's not realistic and therefore it isnt going to follow an ordinary park layout/feel. But the park still needs composition and still needs to blend together to make it aesthetically pleasing.

I just wonder whether this is going to be a jumble of everything and it just isn't going to look right.
  • Liampie%s's Photo

I understand it's not realistic and therefore it isnt going to follow an ordinary park layout/feel. But the park still needs composition and still needs to blend together to make it aesthetically pleasing.

I just wonder whether this is going to be a jumble of everything and it just isn't going to look right.

The formula is 'no formula', so in that sense there is a composition. The 'park' is patchwork, a random collection of seperate ideas big and small. If you look at the map there's plenty of space left between all the areas and ideas to make it flow if I want to. But if I don't, is it that much different from for exampleDreamport, a park with very unsmooth transitions between areas? It's not my intention to blend it all together, but it's not my intention to deliberately seperate all the ideas either. In conclusion, either way will be fine. Especially in context. :)
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    In my view, Dreamport's areas blend very well together, except for the entrance area. I was just wondering how it would look as a finished piece, whether it would be a random collection but composed together well (like Taboo) or whether it would be a clusterfuck of ideas, that seperately are fantastic, but altogether lack as a whole.

Sounds like you have a plan though :)
  • Liampie%s's Photo

Posted Image

the. C U R S E .of. P I T I G L I A N O

Posted Image

A thought: this was the first thing I built on the map actually.

Posted Image

Another thought: There's no more room for major rides. I'm filling in the gaps one by one, and I don't think this is a matter of inspiration anymore. Should be finished in a few weeks/months!

Last thought: There aren't many other large areas I can show... It's mostly smaller ideas everywhere. Keywords for smaller stuff I might show in the next update: cheese palace, horse farm, string theory, Alpine highway, stalinist quarter, akward archipelago, and 'Posixland'. Anything in particular you desperately want to see?

• inthemanual%s's Photo
    I wanna see that peninsula that looks like a female silhouette.
  • ][ntamin22%s's Photo
    ye gods :drool:

I wanna see that peninsula that looks like a female silhouette.

go back a few pages.

Liam I am extremely interested in Posixland, and horse farm, two ideas I have tried myself.

If by some untold burst of LL power we manage to get two full-map releases this year between us the site will collapse inward on itself.
  • Liampie%s's Photo

If by some untold burst of LL power we manage to get two full-map releases this year between us the site will collapse inward on itself.

I want to make 2013 the best year for LL since 2006, with multiple full size releases. One down already, several are just around the corner. Together we can do this!
  • Xeccah%s's Photo

'Posixland'

featureless arabian market?

put a shitload of 2x2 as well just to piss him off
  • dr dirt%s's Photo
    i love the fact that the woman is being penetrated in the rear

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading