hahaaha, beat me to it.
  • Milo%s's Photo
    If you don't like Big Red, fuck you.
  • ][ntamin22%s's Photo
    so we're clear, are we talking Big Red the gum
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    all manners of amazing
  • RMM%s's Photo
    ^ahahaaahaa oh shit, i'll never be able to take anything you say seriously with that avatar.

fucking great.
  • Loopy%s's Photo
    Very early stage teaser shot just to keep this alive:

Attached Image: gerst.png

I'm not totally sold on the colour scheme just yet so that may change.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    It's hard to comment on this screen but it's good to see progress. I never thought I would say this regarding LL but I hope you'll clean up those supports!
  • Loopy%s's Photo
    Custom supports are on the to-do list haha
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    I like the colors, although I'm unsure of the theme right now.
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    Is that inspires by powder keg? Maybe the color scheme is too cluttered but its hard to tell from that screen. Excited by what you make as always though
  • Airtime%s's Photo
    Cocoa, its not powder keg, It's Smiler esque since there's 2 lifts and ones vertical. It's also a compact layout with a few inversions and 4x4 trains.

Love it. I'm looking forward to seeing the layout since your one of the first to attempt a Smiler style layout. My interest in this project is higher than ever and it was pretty high before.

I'm not a huge fan of the climbing course structure because I think the scale is huge. It's similar to that huge building in Raven that doesn't fit. It's good don't me wrong but it's too large IMO.

Really can't wait to see this, glad to see your still building on it.
  • Loopy%s's Photo
    Airtime hit the nail on the head. It's supposed to be a Smiler-esque Gerstlauer.

I've been trying desperately to drop the intensity rating down from 12 but I guess throwing 11 inversions onto a coaster will prevent me actually doing that.

It was probably the most fun I've had trying to build a layout given the small footprint. I'd recommend others to give it a go, it's quite a challenge.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Rating eh? Any chance that means you'll have peeps in this? The Beast can freeze any rating you want in LL, but pretty much no way you can get a decent one without a hack when its got 11 inversions.

That elevated adventure course is great, just it looks like they could fall right onto guests on the path.
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    ah, I see. I thought the vertical part was the top hat of a launch.
  • Loopy%s's Photo
    Being as I didn't get anything near substantial enough in a PT4 entry to show, here's another screen of this project. This is still moving albeit at a snails pace.

See if you can spot the birdie

Attached Image: db.png
  • pierrot%s's Photo
    what else can I say? simply amazing.
  • Pacificoaster%s's Photo
    Wow. Love what you did with the diagonal transfer bay. Well done.
  • geewhzz%s's Photo
    The transition out of the batwing is gangsta
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    I love that. Your use of just plain brown dirt is so atmospheric
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    yay batwing!

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading