H2H6 / H2H6 General Topic

• MorganFan%s's Photo
    I'll be a player for RCT2 NCSO.
  • Cena%s's Photo

You're already signed up.

Yeah smartass, I want to be player instead of captain.
  • Kumba%s's Photo

Posted Image Starting today until 25 Mar 00:01 GMT, you can sign up

I am not good with math or European time standards, but this means there are now less than 24 hours to sign-up, right?
  • Tolsimir%s's Photo
    11:30 ;D
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    So less than 12 hours to the deadline? Im still confused...
  • Xtreme97%s's Photo
    You have until 7:00pm.
  • Ruben%s's Photo
    Still in time? If so: player rct2 please.
  • Wanted%s's Photo
    HOLY SHIT. This player list.... :party: at NE this year!
  • posix%s's Photo
    That's correct Kumba. People can still sign-up after the deadline but will be listed on the replacement list directly.

Steve, very cool to see you opt for playing captain, and also happy to see FK come in late.

This will be massive.
  • Wanted%s's Photo
    Just letting the captains know I won't have LL for another 3 weeks.
  • Nitrous Oxide%s's Photo
    I've been here 10 years and have never did a H2H... If there's still a spot sign me up (Player-RCT2). If anyone would like to see some recent work I can send you a screen or 2.

On a side note, I would make a great addition with parkmakers like robbie92, Coupon, Pacificoaster, ThatGuy, RRP, and JDP. As I feel my style would flow best with these parkmakers.
  • CoasterCreator9%s's Photo
    Man, I'm getting really excited for this. Even if I'm not chosen, it will be amazing to watch.
  • geewhzz%s's Photo
    rct2wwtt player for me
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    And there we go... :D
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    Mothershagging mother of mothershagging god.
  • That Guy%s's Photo
    :evil:
  • nin%s's Photo

Oh shit just got real in this thread

• Top Gun%s's Photo
    Even if I dont get picked this is going to be awesome to watch. Hopefully people stay commited and help this contest live up to all the hype.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    I just had a feeling gee was waiting to sign-up late for dramatic effect :p

So just RCT2, no chance you'll do LL this season?
  • Wanted%s's Photo
    Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ITS GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading