H2H6 / H2H6 General Topic

• highroll3r%s's Photo
    haaah trav thats sick. hahaah
  • Nokia%s's Photo

This is New Element people, not Newbie Element.

Thank You!

It's just RCT guys, don't get so butt hurt if you don't get drafted

&& chapz! be a captain! the MM have to redeem themselves from h2h5! :p
  • dr dirt%s's Photo
    RCT2 with custom objects player.
  • Tolsimir%s's Photo
    :nod:
  • J K%s's Photo

RCT2 with custom objects player.

Sweet!!!
  • K0NG%s's Photo

Posted Image

Fire Marshall Trav :SA:

• chapelz%s's Photo

&& chapz! be a captain! the MM have to redeem themselves from h2h5! :p

I am starting a new job the middle of June so I don't want to make a commitment I can't uphold. Also, I haven't been around for a while so I am not the best judge of talent around and what is popular now. The name is open for anyone to use though.
  • wheres_walto%s's Photo
    How does the draft go? Is it public live? Or do we just see the end results?
  • ScOtLaNdS_FiNeSt%s's Photo
    Would be good if there was a joint conversation like the awards ceremony where the draft and trading can take place, It would be like transfer deadline day the tension would be great to see whos in or whos not :) with a countdown clock until the first day of building begins.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Drafting can be done in chat, but trading NO WAY... that's very secretive, no way that would happen in front of other captains or players who could get traded.

Also the draft has always been in a snake format.
  • Milo%s's Photo
    Draft is public with everyone muted but the captains in chat.

Trades are private.
    I understand that you don't really want other captains knowing who you are interested in but doing it the way i suggested could add another ELEMENT to the draft as you could play mind games saying your interested in Scotlands_finest but your really interested in highroller making other captains think more whilst you are sending pm's to the people your interested in or am i just watching to much football lol :p
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    That's not really how it goes. :p
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    Yeah...when have you ever seen GM's openly discuss draft or trading strategy? All the public sees is the commissioner walk to the podium and announce the current pick/trade and who's on the clock next. You make the other captains think more by lying to them about what other captains you're having discussions with.

Right, Kumba?
    Im talking about real football KONG not the rugby that pussys play with padding.

You get what im saying :)
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    Yeah...I'd like to see one of those "real" football players take a hit from James Harrison. There's a reason they wear pads.
    Hey, All im saying is i was talking about the real football(Football) is predominently a no contact sport but obviously contact happens, I am not comparing "soccer" to american football I am comparing rugby to it and american football is good but its like rugby players with pads :) I dont know if you have ever watched rugby but its intense and much harder than American football(There isn't a break after every play), Yeah James Harrison is an absolute bear line backer but if he was to play in rugby match there would be no breaks between plays its constant action plus the hits are harder because its bone on bone muscle on muscles no padding involved. Anyway this has went off topic probably my fault so i apologise lol, My baddd :kiss:
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Come to think of it I think I'll have some kinda bounty system this year :peace:
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    ^^I don't think you realize how little padding American football players actually wear.

What I came here to say:

It's so fucking cool to see 95 people here right now!
  • Corkscrewy%s's Photo
    It's amazing.. rct2 came out almost 10 years ago.. and we have this type of following. there can't be many games if any that have such a strong community still to this day.

:mantis:

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading