H2H6 / H2H6 General Topic

• Fizzix%s's Photo
    One round, not Round one. :p
  • Wanted%s's Photo
    Just wanted to correct myself here : For some reason, I thought RCTNW said he wouldn't be available until late June, not April haha my mistake. RCTNW is the right pick.
  • K0NG%s's Photo

By the sounds of this, I don't think he will have much time to build. I think Maverix would have been a better replacement simply because H2H requires time and Maverix is constantly pumping out work.

Don't you think I got in contact with James to verify his availability before
    I decided on him as a replacement?
  • posix%s's Photo
    Posted Image Another replacement on the Reservoir Dogs Team: Nokia has decided to leave the contest and K0NG has picked Maverix for him.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    I was quite looking forward to Nokia's work, but Maverix is a very fine replacement. And I'm very glad Maverix is on board now!
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    CONGRATULATIONS MAVERIX !

Too bad nokia :c
    I'm not familiair with your work but you were dedicated enough to change the avatar ;p
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    Bit sad to see all these dropouts... Very close to deadlines too, hard on the teams. Hopefully it doesn't affect any teams too much, and we still get to see awesome parks. Best of luck all!-
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    ^^ We're all dedicated enough to change our avatars. Some of us were just a little slow
    about getting the pictures for them :SA:
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    Well I guess this puts an end to the controversy surrounding RCTNW's pick before Mav. lol

KONG, why don't Tolsimir and Prod have theirs up yet? :p
  • ScOtLaNdS_FiNeSt%s's Photo
    too busy building kickass parks ;)
  • K0NG%s's Photo

Well I guess this puts an end to the controversy surrounding RCTNW's pick before Mav. lol

Like I said....some were slow to get the pics to me and I did them all at once.
    Theirs should be up any time...I just finished them.....I've been too busy building
    kick ass RCT and dealing with defectors lately.

BTW, I love some of you guys' avatars...imitation is indeed the most sincere form of flattery.
  • Dr_Dude%s's Photo
    Yes, imitation and mockery are the same thing. 1984 was a fantastic tribute to Soviet Russia, Mark Twain was racist, and Apocalypse Now is a rare Hollywood endorsement of the Vietnam War.
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    No points, no parks and a taste for feces. You matter.....how?
  • Corkscrewy%s's Photo
    because he obviously has his degree.. :bandit:
  • Nokia%s's Photo

I was quite looking forward to Nokia's work,

no fear, I'm almost finished with something :)
  • Tolsimir%s's Photo

uhm, what? :p
  • Dr_Dude%s's Photo

No points, no parks and a taste for feces. You matter.....how?

Good point, all my worth can be attributed to this hobby forum. Excuse me, I need to go shrivel away.
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    It's a good point because I'm referring to your worth ON this "hobby forum".

And, unless his name is "Doogie Dude", I'd say he's a little young to have a degree
    of any kind.
  • Dr_Dude%s's Photo
    Yes, because satire has everything to do with RCT.

The only trick in your bag is elitist ad hominem.
  • wheres_walto%s's Photo
    Posted Image

So anyways, any guesses on the themes/ideas we'll see built this season?

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading