H2H6 / H2H6 General Topic

• Arjan v l%s's Photo
    Maybe an unwanted reply, but how about micro-madness?
    Shouldn't be to hard to finish.
  • pierrot%s's Photo

micro-madness?

wow, that’s what I was thinking about right now.
  • Arjan v l%s's Photo
    ^^ Well ,if it's interesting for the rest, then let's do it!
  • Xtreme97%s's Photo
    Yeah, I'd like a micro contest too.
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    I'm not entirely sure but I remember Kumba posting that he wanted MM to return for 2013.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Micro Madness will return for 2013. There will be an official announcement with an updated web page before the end of the month. Most months will be open, but some will have requirements.
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    I think MM is the best type of contest to have for the next year or so. Predictable due dates, small (I'd say fun) sizes. All sounds good to me.
  • Milo%s's Photo
    macro-madness

it's where you stare at a blank bench all day and don't build anything

see, I'd dominate
  • tyandor%s's Photo

macro-madness

it's where you stare at a blank bench all day and don't build anything

Yet people see all kinds of things in it and how this void is toying with their emotion (it actually is an art to make people actually believe that opposed to it really being art :p)
  • trav%s's Photo
    ^Sounds like something Ivo would release.
  • Pacificoaster%s's Photo
    The Nostalgia Contest: NCSO. Eveyone is given one bench and a coaster type to work with. Start this contest around mid/late December and have it finish by mid/late January. The reason for that one month over the new year is because many of us will be out of school for a good duration and may want to build something small and fun before starting our spring semesters.
  • Gwazi%s's Photo
    ^ What about LL players?
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    If people want nostalgia then perhaps an LL only contest :p
  • Pacificoaster%s's Photo
    Maybe same coaster type just with a LL bench.

I don't have LL :(
  • Dr_Dude%s's Photo
    no codex for LLers
  • JJ%s's Photo

no codex for LLers

Not really relevant, would have to be no hacking at all, since you can do everything in codex without using codex, codex just makes it's easier :p
  • pierrot%s's Photo

no

• Dr_Dude%s's Photo
    oh alright. I never used it and just assumed it's made of unicorns or something
  • posix%s's Photo
    PC, I think that's great. I get the feeling we need a big poll with all ideas and let people choose what contest they want next.
  • Wanted%s's Photo
    Hi-Rollers 2. Obviously the best contest ever

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading