H2H6 / H2H6 General Topic

• Louis!%s's Photo

Louis, "possibility" doesn't exactly mean "Gimme LL! I'm just dying to play it", so mind how you'll get results in if you're actually going for an all LL team.

Don't worry, I've got it covered.
  • trav%s's Photo
    No, but I've spotted a few fantasy/semi-realism players who's styles I think would really work well together.
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    Player rct2 CSO
  • Fr3ak%s's Photo
    Very interesting captains in here.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    dammit dlh, J K and fr3ak... I keep thinking your signing up... :???:
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Yeah what's holding you guys? :( You'll regret not participating. You will carry sorrow with you for the rest of your life.
  • Wicksteed%s's Photo
    lol

but he's right actually
  • Louis!%s's Photo

or else ed?

I've asked Ed ;)
  • Cena%s's Photo
    Kumba, if I end up as player and you as a captain, don't forget something you said a while ago...
  • nin%s's Photo
    I was getting worried you'd miss this, BG.
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    was on a weekend holiday with my girlfriend, I wouldn't miss this for the world buddy
  • RCTNW%s's Photo
    I looked but couldn't find it. When would this be taking place? I'm not sure I would have any real build time until late May, early June due to work and moving.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Early may - early August
  • RCTNW%s's Photo
    ^ thanks.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Well atually he is a month out. It all kicks of early April, first deadline early May and all ending July.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    I thought the last deadline was in august? Anyway, you're right that the first deadline is in early May. Should've said that. :)
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    It may well be, can't remember off the top of my head, but I know for sure that it kicks off early april and first deadline is early may.

The full schedule will be released after sign ups and drafts have taken place.
  • prodigy%s's Photo
    So early??? Then you better put me from playing captain to player RCT2 CSO, cause in April I have not really much time. From May 1st on I can rock this, so I'm good for the 2nd deadline etc.
  • Kumba%s's Photo

Well atually he is a month out. It all kicks of early April, first deadline early May and all ending July.

That's just to short. Here's the timeline I'll suggest... even if no one asked :p

[REMOVED]

I really cant think of any reason to not have longer deadlines. atm you'd have us turning in our first park less than a month after we know our teams. That's the time period when you need the most time. A lot of parks take a week to just have what will be built decided.

Also a lot has advanced since H2H5. There are more small objects that make RCT2 parks go slower and codex has really upped the detail in LL parks.

Let's get the most out of this and try and use a lot of time for H2H6. We used a lot of time waiting for it...

Edit: ok, thought you meant we have the first deadline in early April... I read to quick sometimes... we might be on the same page.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Ummm Kumba, please don't do that. I've removed your schedule as it is pretty similar to our current schedule. Which we don't want announced yet.

Trust us, we know what we are doing Kumba. We aren't idiots when it comes to H2H. We've planned for months.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading