H2H6 / H2H6 Speculation Topic.

• SSSammy%s's Photo
    So, with the event announced and many of the captains and players with their names on the board, what are your expectations?

who will be drafted first?
    which captain will be most competent?
    just who will have the first HD crash?

let us know what you think!
  • wheres_walto%s's Photo
    I predict RRP going first, Kumba the most competent, and not sure about first HD crash. I think first mental breakdown would be more fun to predict (my vote would go to D_H)
  • Dark_Horse%s's Photo
    ^Dude no way. My vote for first mental breakdown would go to D_H as well.

1) robbie92 goes first
    2) Liampie
    3) tie between K0NG or D_H
  • trav%s's Photo
    I've got Robbie as #1 seed on my list.

All I can really predict is that this will be an amazing competition though.
  • Magnus%s's Photo
    Really nothing to speculate about.
    Flying Germans will win. :D
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    First drafted: Robbie. He's a great player, he's reliable, fast, and experienced.
    Captain: Kumba.
    HD crash: Trav. Or Roomie gets troubles with his computer while at sea and he can't fix it for weeks/months.
  • trav%s's Photo

HD crash: Trav.

I bloody hope not, otherwise that's all my uni work gone too. In other words, I'll be doing whatever I can to stop my laptop from dying anytime in the near future so RCT doesn't need to worry ;)
  • rct2isboss%s's Photo
    You should do a march madness contest kinda deal with the playoffs.
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    back up your work, babe. even if it is in a zip emailed to me. i won't have you failing your uni over something as preventable as losing your work.
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    Don't count on me having a HD crash. First off, depending on when exactly this starts...I should have my new "Super Computer" finished and running by then. Secondly, even if that baby crashes...every important RCT file I have now goes straight to DropBox.
  • Angroc%s's Photo
    If you really want to secure yourself make some sort of incremental save system. That way you *really* secure yourself.
  • posix%s's Photo

First drafted: Robbie. He's a great player, he's reliable, fast, and experienced.

Rob would be my #1 pick too for these reasons.

K0NG, good job on getting Dropbox sorted. I can stop worrying about Tsunami now.
  • GigaG%s's Photo
    who will be drafted first - robbie
    which captain will be most competent - Liam or Prod
    just who will have the first HD crash - K0NG
  • J K%s's Photo
    With the database I think people will rival Kumba's drafting skills. I think Liam will put together one amazing team.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Kumba has no drafting skills, he has trading skills. There is a difference.

Magnus has the drafting skills.
  • Kumba%s's Photo

So true! Tho with how much fantasy football I play these days my drafting skills should be a lot better this time around.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Yeh I didn't mean it in a bad way whatsoever.

Bad drafting skills don't mean a bad captain. Just like bad trading skills don't mean a bad captain. But I would certainly say that you aren't a great drafter, but you are a great trader, and a great captain.

I do wonder whether your trading skills though are also down to weak captains giving into high profile trades :p

I mean I certainly have no intention of trading, unless it becomes a necessity to ensure an all LL team.
  • Magnus%s's Photo

Magnus has the drafting skills.

haha
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    If I wasn't captaining Magnus, you know I would be your #1 pick right ;)
  • Wanted%s's Photo
    Players I see going in the first few rounds - robbie, 5dave, Loopy, Steve, RRP, Turtle (may be missing some here)

It all depends on who's captaining :p

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading