H2H6 / H2H6 Speculation Topic.

• Magnus%s's Photo

If I wasn't captaining Magnus, you know I would be your #1 pick right ;)

Who says you are captaining? :p
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    I'm abusing my position as admin :p

But who knows, if someone makes me a decent offer beforehand I could be swayed to just become a player ;) ;) ;)
  • Magnus%s's Photo
    Check your PMs for a decent offer. ;)
  • AvanineCommuter%s's Photo
    quick question: so when is the drafting and contest scheduling actually occurring? It'll be nice to know so I can sort out my schedule better. :mantis:
  • GigaG%s's Photo
    ^I would LOVE to know that lol.
  • nin%s's Photo
    I liked where this topic was going, though it didn't really go anywhere.

(note: I'm basing this off who I'd like to see as the captains, not who I actually think will be chosen. Team names are substituted for captains)

My picks:
    Who will be drafted first? robbie92. that names hold a lot of power, whether it be actual skill, or the value it has.
    Most competent captain? Why myself of course.
    Best match-up: nin v. Kumba, Liam v. Louis

(may add more in the future)
  • Gwazi%s's Photo
    First draft pick will depend on who gets the first choice.
  • verti%s's Photo
    As far as match-ups go, I'd love to see cp6 vs robbie92 and Levis vs Cena. The latter purely for entertainment values.
  • K0NG%s's Photo

First draft pick will depend on who gets the first choice.

This.

Who will be drafted first? See above.
    Most competent captain? Either Myself or Kumba (he has the experience here, I have it IRL).
    Best match-up: K0NG v. Kumba. It'll be epic.
  • Cena%s's Photo

As far as match-ups go, I'd love to see cp6 vs robbie92 and Levis vs Cena. The latter purely for entertainment values.

Oh god. Levis and I are real-life friends ... I need to have a better hardware encryption just to keep my files save then :p.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    I'd like to point out that 'most competent captain' doesn't mean 'winning captain'
  • nin%s's Photo
    Well I'd like to point out that I never said I would win as a captain :p
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    I know, I wasn't talking bout you haha, I think you would make a competent captain. I'd say that all the eventual captains will be competent, otherwise they wouldnt be made a captain :p
  • GigaG%s's Photo
    Does anybody have predictions for the draft itself? Like where I would be drafted, or who will be drafted and who will be left out?
  • K0NG%s's Photo

Does anybody have predictions for the draft itself? Like where I would be drafted, or who will be drafted and who will be left out?

Uhhhhh, this maybe?

Also, I'm relatively sure that most of what's posted is based on ability alone. Remember that there's a lot more than just ability that goes into the draft process. Like, commitment, availability, team chemistry, time zone differences, etc.....
  • Magnus%s's Photo
    sshh
    Don't tell the other captains about it. :D
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    I'd assume that any prospective captains would have already thought this shit through ;)
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    Posted Image
  • Casimir%s's Photo
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    H2H6 Post-Draft Reviews:

Team nin

#01 nin
    #02 5dave
    #03 Fr3ak
    #04 Cocoa
    #05 Dimi
    #06 Fisch
    #07 That_Guy
    #08 Jonny93
    #09 trav
    #10 ivo

A very deep team, ivo as the 9th round pick is impressive. They have a NE contest monster in 5Dave who will win games and then... well they don't have another big imposing player on the roster. They have great players like Fr3ak, Cocoa, Dimi, Fisch and the captain himself is a sound players. While they are deep they might lack the lead builders to take H2H6.

Draft rating: B+

Team K0NG
    #01 K0NG
    #02 geewhzz
    #03 BelgianGuy
    #04 prodigy
    #05 Cena
    #06 Roomie
    #07 Tolsimir
    #08 dr dirt
    #09 Nokia
    #10 Scotlands_Finest

It's a very talented team. They have the reigning MVP, geewhzz, who is the best player in the contest. K0NG is a hell of a builder and really seems to think he'll be a great leader. He had a very good draft and picked up some very talented players. They will be good and remind us of it throughout the season. The only issue I see is the power kegs that are K0NG, Cena and Scotlands_Finest posting in one team forum... will the rest of the team be able to keep their sanity?

Draft rating: A-

Team magnus
    #01 magnus
    #02 robbie92
    #03 disneylhand
    #04 Colorado-Fan
    #05 Casimir
    #06 turbin3
    #07 disneylandian192
    #08 Coupon
    #09 Fizzix
    #10 XCars

I was worried about this team as first there was robbie, then dlh, but then... Well it seems Magnus switched from drafting the top skill available to drafting the top Germans he had a hunch about. It could work. He clearly went for a mostly realistic team and that has been popular the past few years. Like nin's team they have a monster and quite a few not quite monsters.

Draft rating: C+

Team Louis!
    #01 Louis!
    #02 Loopy
    #03 SSSammy
    #04 Gwazi
    #05 RMM
    #06 Milo
    #07 Pierrot
    #08 Airtime
    #09 musicman
    #10 RCTCA

aLL LL LLooking LLine-up! It's a heck of a collection of LL parkmakers and it will be good to see an LL park each week in what will otherwise be an RCT2 dominated contest.Many must have been shocked to see Louis snub Roomie 4x. I guess Louis must have had his reasons. With players like Loopy, Milo and Pierrot creativity and atmosphere will not be an issue. The question is if the LL parks will have a shot at beating the RCT2 parks. It's a bold team, but also a very risky one.

Draft rating: B-

Team Liampie
    #01 Liampie
    #02 Turtle
    #03 Steve
    #04 Pacificoaster
    #05 AvanineCommuter
    #06 Wicksteed
    #07 chapelz
    #08 highroll3r
    #09 FK+Coastermind
    #10 Sephiroth

The chemistry is already off here. Unless it was a bad joke Steve's reply to the draft is anything but the right way to start. Like Magnus Liam had me confused with many of his picks after the early rounds. On the bright side Liam and Turtle are two very strong players that can provide enough wins to stay above 500. Pacificoaster, Wicksteed, Chapelz and AvanineCommuter are all good supporting players, so that's going insure good parks are made. Steve is the question. If he really wants to be traded they are off to a bad start...

Draft rating: B-

Team Kumba
    #01 Kumba
    #02 J K
    #03 RRP
    #04 Six Frags
    #05 wheres_walto
    #06 Levis
    #07 In:Cities
    #08 JDP
    #09 Comet
    #10 Goliath123

The defending champs are back and looking to get an official three-peat of the H2H Championship. They have the stars at the top. With the makers of Dreamport, Sea World Atlanta, Europa Park World Showcase and DRC in their line-up the Hurricanes have the ability to bring out the big guns every week. There really is not a weakness on the team. Need hacks? Levis. Need Objects? Kumba and Six Frags. Need layouts? RRP and JDP. Need themeing? J K and walto. Need a solid supporting player? In:Cities, Comet and Goliath. It's a very strong team and the one to beat this year. They are the champions and it looks as if that might not change as that championship is defended in H2H6.

Draft rating: A

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading