• BC(rct2)%s's Photo
    Amazing!
  • Arjan v l%s's Photo
    Nice work.

I also agree on the pathing.
    Imo it should be old style - old paths.
  • posix%s's Photo
    Good. Very polished.

I like your consequence with facades. Adds the typical realistic touch. I also like the detail contrast between theming elements and grey housings of attractions. People tend to overdetail those as well which reduces clarity in my eyes. Not in your park though.

I suggest you break up the path a little more with smaller trees and shrubs perhaps.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    FANTASTIC
  • Ruben%s's Photo
    I like it. :)

Only suggestion (made before): Different path and more foliage. If you change that the archy will be complemented by its surroundings and will look even better.
  • Dimi%s's Photo
    Brilliant work Rene! I somehow love the roof of the indoor coaster.
  • 111112oo%s's Photo

Brilliant work Rene! I somehow love the roof of the indoor coaster.

For me the roof is the best bit.
    Looking all nice Rene!
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    the only things I can suggest here are adding some brick wall corner deco-pieces to add more detail and texture to the tan towers and facade walls in a very minimal way, improve the path a bit, like with a nice seating area, a fountain stuff like that because the gray is a little stale atm, maybe even parkdat in some diagonal path scenery to help you improve the flow of the paths even more. Also for the brown ruined facade I suggest using the rock stuff from kumba to make it look like broken stones and such, so you'll get an even more immersive ruined look...

maybe even some extra added fences at the Q entrance so it looks like they're enterring a palace wich I think it kinda looks like in this picture
    http://www.google.be...29,r:3,s:0,i:74

ps: sorry for the long link but I think those fences could give it a very luxurious look

BG
  • Croustibapt%s's Photo
    Absolutely stunning. I love it!

Posted Image

Hey, I spot some Europa Park inspiration there! Great rapids ride otherwise. ;)
  • FredD%s's Photo
    Amazing screens. When did you get so good :drool:
  • René%s's Photo
    I'm still working on this park, so I want to show two new screens to you.

First a new ride based on Talocan in Phantasialand:
    Posted Image

Second, a new building in the Scandinavian area in the park:
    Posted Image

As you can see in the first screen, I changed the path in the area I showed to you in the previous update.

Hope you like it!
  • XCars%s's Photo
    Absolutely love it, love everything, this is one of my most anticipated parks already! Though i'm not quite familiar with scandinavian architecture the building still looks great to me eyes.
  • Hex%s's Photo
    That building in the second screen is just... Wow.
  • Mr. Coaster%s's Photo
    Both screens are very good screens and display fine architecture and aesthetics. Very nice.
  • Dimi%s's Photo
    Too bad the first screen looks very square, some diagonals would really make the ride flow better with the paths. Other than that everything looks great!
  • Ruben%s's Photo
    I still réálly like this park. :)

Have you got a reference for that scandinavian building or something? It doesn't give the real scandinavian feel as you usually see it in Rct, but I can imagine that's because there's more out there than the standard stuff. Anyway, one way or another it's incredible archy.
  • René%s's Photo

Have you got a reference for that scandinavian building or something? It doesn't give the real scandinavian feel as you usually see it in Rct, but I can imagine that's because there's more out there than the standard stuff.

I don't have reference, but not every building in Scandinavia is made from wood of course, especially if you look to the Scandinavian cities.
    Other than that I want to have some diversity in the buildings in the themed areas of the park, so thats the reason there is a building which has not a classical Scandinavian look. Eventually this Scandinavian area will look something like this:

Posted Image
  • highroll3r%s's Photo
    i think that looks great. i admire your scale of building. keep at it man.
  • Ruben%s's Photo
    Wow crap, nice stuff. Actually, great stuff!

I fully agree on your choice to get some more diverse archy in, just wondered if it was from the top of your head or with reference. :)
  • BC(rct2)%s's Photo
    Nice architecture! Keep it up!

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading