(Archive) Advertising District / Attractiepark 't Drouwenerland

• Cocoa%s's Photo
    wow! really great archy! I'm thinking a carousel or something more 3d would fit better in that spot. also, I reckon it should have paths outside around the ride, and have the open building be a shop. maybe tidy up the foliage a little so its less dense and more 'controlled', how you might expect a ride opening onto main street to look, and it will be ace
  • Faas%s's Photo
    Fuck yeah!
    I can safely say that the Netherlands has the most awesome RCT players per inhabitant.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Beautiful work. Had totally forgotten about this park. Lovely.
  • Corkscrewy%s's Photo
    Lovely for sure. But I can't help but feel it's very 'flat'

Maybe bring out some buildings into the path a little to break up the straightness.
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    There is an easily noticeable improvement over the last 3 screens. It just got better the further I scrolled. Really like it.
  • MorganFan%s's Photo
    Ah, I forgot about this one. Keep going, it looks great! That main street is by far one of the best ones I've seen.
  • JJayMForce%s's Photo
    Nice job Rene, I really like this.
  • Sven%s's Photo
    I really like this park, the mainstreet has the same charm as parks like Phantasialand have and thats a good thing.
  • Dimi%s's Photo
    Great architecture, perfect balance of colours and details in my opinion. This park is going to be awesome when finished.
  • Xeccah%s's Photo
    fuckin brilliant dude...

but to give the buildings a higher sense of unity, i would change out the gray brick in the second screen for brown
  • Kumba%s's Photo

Still working on this park...

Posted Image

I have been around this site a long time and I can honestly say that's one of the best screens I have seen. I love that ride entry. The other screens are all quite good, but not quite as outside the box and as cool as that. Try and be a little more artistic with other buildings and I think we could be looking at a rare NE debut park Spotlight :)/>

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading