General Chat / Damn, I wish there were RCTers who live near me.

• Xeccah%s's Photo
    Louisiana is lonely in RCT world. :(
  • MorganFan%s's Photo
    Texas is pretty close.
  • Ling%s's Photo
    Please, I live in Montana. We're wanting for people, period.
  • MorganFan%s's Photo
    I wish I lived in Montana so I could get away from all these pussy conservatives.
    (And get away from people in general.)
  • Xeccah%s's Photo
    MorganFan: Texas has many liberals, really.

Ling: I wish I could live there. How many acres do you have of land?
  • SupraSix%s's Photo
    Oregon is pretty bad when you talk about roller coasters and RCT. No roller coasters and it rains constantly.
  • Xeccah%s's Photo
    Louisiana only has a vekoma bommerang, and THATS IT, at dixie landin. Any SBNO rides remaining at six flags doesnt count.
  • Ling%s's Photo
    I'm in a college town so it's pretty populous compared to the rest of the state. And even out here on the outskirts of town my roommates and I share a pretty huge plot. It's nice. Quiet, too. Kinda snows a lot though, which is cool because it keeps my family away.
  • Dr_Dude%s's Photo
    On rollercoaster proximity: I've only ever lived in Northeastern Ohio and Valencia, California.

And I don't even ride them :party:
  • JJ%s's Photo
    Nah down here in the South West, all the way from the rest of England. Oh crap forgot how big the states is. Even though by English standards it's like a world away... On American standards, it's a walk away.
  • Pacificoaster%s's Photo
    Do you live in Valencia now Dr_Dude?
  • Dr_Dude%s's Photo
    ^Nah, I did.
  • trav%s's Photo
    At university I live in a place called Guildford. That places me about half an hour from Legoland Windsor, Thorpe Park and Chessington World Of Adventures. I'm then about an hour away from Paultons Park and Brighton Pier.

At home I live in Leeds. That places me about 45 minutes away from Lightwater Valley, and between an hour and an hour and a half away from Alton Towers, Flamingo Land, Blackpool Pleasure Beach, Pleasure Island Cleethorpes, Gullivers Warrington, Gullivers Matlock Bath and Camelot Theme Park. I'm then about 2 hours from Drayton Manor and Fantasy Island Skegness.

I don't do too badly for rollercoasters.
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    Northeastern Ohio right here. Too populated. Close to Cedar Point, though. Used to live in Maryland, and had an annual trip to Hershey. Last time I went was Stormrunner's opening year.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    To my knowledge I am the only parkmaker at NE who lives in Miami-Dade or Broward County Florida. Sure Josh and he-who-must-not-be-named live/lived in the South Florida area, but not in the heavily populated areas down here. I guess I am the only moron in Miami who plays video games all day and does not go out to South Beach to get drunk, smoke weed and pop pills till I get naked and eat someones face until police shot him to death...
  • Airtime%s's Photo
    I have an rct player just about living with me that I can't get rid of currently :p

Coaster wise I'm pretty good in Notts, central for everything really.
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    Kumba, I think you mixed up subject and object there.. =D

Ontopic: I live ~ 30 minutes from posix, but I've never met him.
    Parkwise it's 2 hours to Holiday Park, 2 1/2 to Europa Park, 2 to Phantasialand and about 6 to Disneyland Paris ;P
  • JJ%s's Photo
    Coasterwise... Other than Flambards(lol), I'm miles away from every park, the closest decemt one is Thorpe at about 4 hours away. I guess I could just stick with Flambards and go on the Hornet but even that is like 1 hour 50 away lol.

Posted Image
  • Jonny93%s's Photo
    Casimir where do you live? Seems we have the same times to travel to this parks.
  • Xeccah%s's Photo
    Well my family is from Ohio, Steubenville to be exact.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading