General Chat / Damn, I wish there were RCTers who live near me.

• Corkscrewy%s's Photo
    Looks like I'm the only north dakota boy. Haha sure it might be better than montana but... Still....
  • In:Cities%s's Photo
    I'm about an hour and half away from Disney, Universal, and Sea World. 3 hours from Busch Gardens.
    I've met Kumba before, and I meet up with Cedarpoint6 every so often to hang out at Disney/Busch Gardens for a day. Sea World is next;]
    I've met Steve as well while he was down in Florida for vacation last summer. I believe he'll be back down next week, so I'll probably see him again haha.

Let me know if any of you visit Florida! Specifically Disney. I'll be more than happy to meet up and say hey:]
  • Dark_Horse%s's Photo
    I miss my DCP days, working and playing at the Mouse for free. Should be going down to Lake Buena Vista in December though, which will be nice since I have had "Disney Depression" for 5 months.

As for parks, now that I have an apartment in Raleigh, 3 hours to Carowinds/Kings Dominion. Apparently 5 hours to Ghost Town in the Sky. From my parents house in Maryland, about 2.5 hours to Hershey/Kings Dominion and 30-45 minutes to Six Flags America.
  • funkeymon%s's Photo
    I live about 45 minutes from SFOG. Three hours from Wild Adventures.
    I think I've seen nin working at SF. But I'm not sure..
  • tdub96%s's Photo
    Im in Pittsburgh, 30 minutes from Kennywood and a solid 2.5-3hrs to CP.
    Love Kennywood! Those potato patch fries :party:
  • Maverix%s's Photo

I live about 45 minutes from SFOG. Three hours from Wild Adventures.
    I think I've seen nin working at SF. But I'm not sure..

I'm pretty sure he is one of the ride ops for Dare Devil Dive, so you might have.
  • Kumba%s's Photo

I'm about an hour and half away from Disney, Universal, and Sea World. 3 hours from Busch Gardens.
    I've met Kumba before, and I meet up with Cedarpoint6 every so often to hang out at Disney/Busch Gardens for a day. Sea World is next;]
    I've met Steve as well while he was down in Florida for vacation last summer. I believe he'll be back down next week, so I'll probably see him again haha.

Let me know if any of you visit Florida! Specifically Disney. I'll be more than happy to meet up and say hey:]

I have not been to SW since I was like 14, let me know when you guys go. If Steve went too that would be cool, have never met him before.
  • Ling%s's Photo
    Man, I haven't ridden Kraken in like eight years... I gotta get back there.
  • Gwazi%s's Photo
    They have college in Montana?
  • Ling%s's Photo
    Internet, too.
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    Okay, I just found out that Jonny93 lives just 10 minutes from my place =D
  • panther33%s's Photo
    North Jersey, not the Jersey shore..!

Posted Image
  • A.S.Coasters%s's Photo
    I'm 3 minutes from Kings Island in Mason Ohio. There are a few people I know are around my area. I have Kings Island, Cedar Point, Holiday World, and Bluegrass Boardwalk nearby.
  • Mr. Coaster%s's Photo
    I'm also a Pittsburgh-er. I visit Kennywood almost every other week, along with almost every other park in Pennsylvania at least every 3 years. :mantis:
  • Xeccah%s's Photo
    lucky bastards.

:(
  • JJ%s's Photo

Man, I haven't ridden Kraken in like eight years... I gotta get back there.

I think I rode it more recently, like 7 years ago lol.
    Kraken was my first coaster ever, when I was actually 7 years old haha.
    I cried. Then rode it again and again.
  • Fisch%s's Photo
    got phantasialand within an hour at my college place, walibi holland (the rct scenario six flags holland) should be around the same, movie park germany about an hour from my family's place, and cedar point close to where i used to live in the usa.
    too bad they closed geauga lake!
  • Goliath123%s's Photo
    Living in Australia is shit, only the surf is good but no one hear surfs except for turtle anyway

Wish Australia got some fucking parks

And cocoa is about 1 and a half hours a way from me i think

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading