(Archive) Advertising District / Agencia

• Cocoa%s's Photo
    I've never been a fan of that tan/white default wall. IMO these screens seem not as good as the first two, they seem a little rushed and underdetailed. There also just isn't as much color in them. For me, the wooden coaster track and the detailing on the wall look sloppy and unfinished (and the waterfall doesn't match up to the pipes, also what's that blue dome doing there?) It doesn't feel quite as classy as what you have in the first screens, but its still quite good.
  • AvanineCommuter%s's Photo

I've never been a fan of that tan/white default wall. IMO these screens seem not as good as the first two, they seem a little rushed and underdetailed. There also just isn't as much color in them. For me, the wooden coaster track and the detailing on the wall look sloppy and unfinished (and the waterfall doesn't match up to the pipes, also what's that blue dome doing there?) It doesn't feel quite as classy as what you have in the first screens, but its still quite good.

The screens are pretty unfinished so there are a lot of details I haven't added in yet. I'll try to clean up the messiness. That blue dome has an underside, it's actually a water sphere. There will be a roof over that building eventually!
    Posted Image

A land of intrigue and mystery...
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    Wow. I can't find a word to describe how much I love this screen.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Holy shit. I LOVE the towers+arches combo. Incredible.

The floating arch on the left bothers me though. You should do it like this:
    Attached Image: dfgdfgf.PNG

But it's great anyway. Really refreshing, I haven't seen anything like this before.
  • Wicksteed%s's Photo
    Beautiful.
    I think it could use a bit less path and a bit more trees.
  • Arjan v l%s's Photo
    I agree on the arches...magnificant, but the other trackitecture doesn't really appeal i.m.o.
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    That is really interesting but does need a bit of refining, like Liampie said.
    I think the colors, especially the gold bricks kinda bother me.
  • disneylandian192%s's Photo
    This is like JK+Cocoa+Jesus. The colors plus the tracktecture are a combo I just haven't seen. I cannot WAIT to see this in game.
  • pierrot%s's Photo
    that trackitectured tower sculpture is fascinating. not to sure about the fountain with rapids though.
  • Jonny93%s's Photo
    ...amazing. I am a huge fan of your work.
  • Wanted%s's Photo
    Truly inspirational stuff here
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    Gotta agree with Liampie, but I love where this is going.
    Thanks for the feedback guys.

Holy shit. I LOVE the towers+arches combo. Incredible.The floating arch on the left bothers me though. You should do it like this:Attached Image: dfgdfgf.PNGBut it's great anyway. Really refreshing, I haven't seen anything like this before.

Great idea, I thought it looked a bit strange myself.

Beautiful.I think it could use a bit less path and a bit more trees.

I agree, I've added in more planters and a few areas of foliage around the entrance.

That is really interesting but does need a bit of refining, like Liampie said.I think the colors, especially the gold bricks kinda bother me.

Thanks for the feedback, but I quite like the gold there so it'll stay. It will be cleaned up more as I continue to detail it.

This is like JK+Cocoa+Jesus. The colors plus the tracktecture are a combo I just haven't seen. I cannot WAIT to see this in game.

Thanks! I tried to do a different style for the entrance.

that trackitectured tower sculpture is fascinating. not to sure about the fountain with rapids though.

I agree with the fountain, I'll have to come back to make a new one.

Thanks to everyone for the comments. Will be posting again soon... o.o
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Very awesome work. I love the feel of that entry area.
    Posted Image

A land of jolly festivities!
  • nin%s's Photo
    Posted Image
  • inthemanual%s's Photo

Posted Image

• pierrot%s's Photo
    this is so fucking awesome.
  • ][ntamin22%s's Photo
    Yes. More of this.

Tags