(Archive) Advertising District / Six Flags Gulf Shores

• RctAddict%s's Photo
    Yeah.....I'll make the last stretch longer for 2 trains. I didn't really like the end after the last corkscrew anyways. It does run flawlessy with 3 trains, but not realistic when one of the trains starts at the mid block brake. Thanks Ling.
  • Scoop%s's Photo
    i love that layout mainly because it reminds me of kraken which is a great coaster. you already have shown improvement. great job.
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    100% better.
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    well its a better, realistic layout... but it isn't very interesting. we've seen the kraken sort of layout hundreds of times already.
  • RctAddict%s's Photo
    I've decided to completely redo this park. I've learned a lot recently after joining here. For example, somehow I never knew about no clearances! Blah! I'd like it to still be a Six Flags park, since I'm really looking forward to theming a Batman and Superman coaster. I'm sure this has been done hundreds of times, but for my first realistic park I just need to get that out of my system. Anyways, I look forward to rebuilding since I know it'll be a hundred times better this time. I just need a realistic name/location....Six Flags "blah derp a der."
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    Thats a great attitude, addict. Nothing wrong at all with SF parks in my mind!

You know about benches? That's probably one of the most important things, find yourself a good one.
  • MorganFan%s's Photo
    I'd like to see someone make a fairly good inspiration of SFDK's Medusa. I don't think I've ever seen one. Plus, a sea serpent with custom supports would look really badass.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    ^here
  • MorganFan%s's Photo
    Forgot about that one. Thanks, Louis.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading