(Archive) Advertising District / 't Rooyseland

• Liampie%s's Photo
    I love this one. Especially the big windows.
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    Yeah, those windows are really nice, as is the rest of the station.
  • inthemanual%s's Photo
    Reminds me a bit of Liampie's Game of Thrones park.
  • Sven%s's Photo
    Just one screen today, it shows the "mainstreet" area of the park. I've actually finisht the park for about 99%, so I will upload it very soon.

Posted Image
  • Wicksteed%s's Photo
    i just love the lawn!
    you might want to reduce the number of tree planters on the path though.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Be sure to upload it as a competitive submission so it will go up for accolade voting. I'm pretty sure you'll win, especially after this new screen. :)
  • Arjan v l%s's Photo
    ^^ No doubt about it.

I was just looking through all those screens again... lovely work.
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    Oh damn, that last screen is awesome. Looks just like a place I hang out at around here.

I really like that. A lot.
  • MorganFan%s's Photo
    Wow! The Dutch are really cranking out good work lately, and I love it! That woodie station looks amazing, and a good job overall.
  • Dr_Dude%s's Photo
    hey i missed this thread somehow, i love all the screens in here a lot
  • leonidas%s's Photo
    Simple, Clean, Perfect, Dutch.

I'm learning to like this style more and more. Cause even though I'm Dutch myself, I always thought that less is a bore and shape should follow fantasy rather than function. Yet I have to say, the charm of these kind of parks is really coming on to me now.

I like this. Keep it coming.
  • ScOtLaNdS_FiNeSt%s's Photo
    I agree with everything said so far i really like every screen in this topic... I do think you could improve the entrance though,Its not the worst but it is very simple. I dunno take maybe an extra hour or two and improve that.... Apart from that its all good :)
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Pretty good quality in those screens. If you can clean up the landscaping and/or make it more creative I think everything will be much better. It's just a little to repetitive right now.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading