General Chat / NE 2012 U.S. Election discussion.

Democracy

• ScOtLaNdS_FiNeSt%s's Photo
    I would vote for this guy...

Posted Image
  • Ling%s's Photo

But if you're of the wasted vote mentality, or you're voting for one only because he's not the other, then you are the problem, and fuck you. If you don't vote for the person that truly represents you, you have no one to blame but yourself when the government doesn't represent you either.

This is stupid. When you cut it down to two or three candidates, you're never going to completely agree with any of them, so you pick the one you most identify with on the issues that are important to you. This is how it has always worked, and there's no reason it should be invalid.
  • gir%s's Photo

binders full of women

I nearly spit out my coffee last night when he said this. That and basically insinuating that employers need to be flexible for women so that they can go home and cook dinner. Gender equality loller.
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo
    Because I know everyone on this site wants to make the most informed opinion possible:
    http://www.latimes.c...0,5390151.story
  • RMM%s's Photo
    legalize it.
  • Ling%s's Photo

legalize it.

But the drug war has been so successful!
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    I vote Hilary Clinton.
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    PLEASE GOD NO.
  • Dr_Dude%s's Photo
    that would be chill as fuck
  • MorganFan%s's Photo
    Attached File  wtfscary.png (288.63KB)
    downloads: 0

No. Never in a million years.

brbcrying
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    Hillary Clinton v. Jeb Bush in 2016! =D
  • AK Koaster%s's Photo
    I'd move to Canada if that happened
    Or Germany
    Or England
  • gir%s's Photo
    Damn, what's with all the Hillary hate? I voted for her in the 2008 primary, and I still think she would have done a better job than Barack.
  • wheres_walto%s's Photo
    Not sure about that one, the GOP seems to have major issues with anyone who isn't an old white male.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    I vote Michelle Obama!
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    I'll take everything that has more charisma than Merkel. Or a chair. Or a piece of cardboard.
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo
    I voted for Obama in the primary last go around and I still regret it. Hilary would have been a great president.
  • Jaguar%s's Photo
    I personally believe Obama is leagues ahead of this guy. Conservatives are such jokes. Herman Cain? Ron Paul? Sarah Palin??!

Mitt Romney is a massive hypocrite as well. It figures...
  • Ling%s's Photo
    I'm pretty sure Herman Cain was actually a joke.

Romney is just too vague and likes to spout facts that aren't actually true. Ryan's not far off though, so I don't really trust either of them. Sure Obama supports an assault weapons ban (for one example), but at least he's up-front about it... I don't know what the hell Romney would do once he's in office. He's been staunchly for and against just about everything depending on when in his career you check.
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    Added a poll just for S&G's.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading