RCT Discussion / Monthly Micros 2013

• Austin55%s's Photo
    Awesome, I had started a park once you mentioned this might happen so obviously I'm very excited :)
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    ^you never told me this :'(
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    If anyone has an entry started and wants a screen posted, please PM it to me ASAP. Must be a good screen tho, I wont take anything less than about %75 finished looking.

Each month on the 21st (which normally will be a week before the deadline) I want to post a bunch of screens to preview the upcoming micros. Will be like a movie trailer. You can even send in screens of a micro you plan to send in a few months down the road.
  • bdawgtk1982%s's Photo
    I was doing a practice of this, buttttt I didn't read where it said that only duo's could be 25x25. I'm rather upset about this.I liked it enough to actually try and enter it. Could I possibly get this in the November contest, or is it just useless? =[ If so then I'll just release it as a normal park I guess.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Yeah I had been thinking solo 25x25 entries could be allowed in the wild card round since duos are 25x25. Open rounds and the LL/NCSO rounds have a 20x20 limit tho.
  • bdawgtk1982%s's Photo
    Awesome! I'll save it and try and do a little more with it then.
  • dr dirt%s's Photo
    RCT Survivor anytime soon?
  • A.S.Coasters%s's Photo
    So if there are no special requirements for each round other than the list above, people can start buliding for January or any month other than December?
  • RCTER2%s's Photo
    I already have a finished 17X17 park, now it can be used! :D
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    bdawg - Nice, looking forward to it :mantis:

dr dirt - No, but your welcome to try and start one.

AS - Yeah your welcome to get an early start. That's why I posted it now. You could literately take a year to make a micro. I think this will only help boast the quality of the entries.

RCTER2 - Cool :)
  • dr dirt%s's Photo

dr dirt - No, but your welcome to try and start one.

Darn. :'( I would if I had RCT necessary to run it.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Talked to K0NG, he's up for running RCT Survivor at our forum at parkmakers.com, so I'll link to that when he has it ready.

Should be fun :mantis:
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    If you have a screen you want posted please send it to me in the next 24-hours.

Also please don't send anything to the parkmakers@gmail.com account. I will not be using it for MM13.
  • Corkscrewy%s's Photo
    Did we get any screens for this?

-Josh
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Sorry for the late reply, but we only got the one screen I posted. Not that awful considering there will be two more previews before the first entry round is due.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    I shouldn't worry Kumba, it's just too early for most.
  • Tolsimir%s's Photo
    Finally a contest again for me :mantis:
  • Corkscrewy%s's Photo
    is this still going on?? haha
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    It starts at the end of the month. January entries are due on the 27th.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    7 days to go. Still no entries in yet...

In 2010 we had a total of 43 entries.

Notable Parkamkers to have competed in Monthly Micros include: Roomie, Liampie, Cocoa, Louis, nin, disneylhand, Tolsimir, Dimi, Austin55, Jaguar, wheres_walto, Maverix, Belgian Guy and K0NG.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading