(Archive) Advertising District / Monthly Micros Preview

• Kumba%s's Photo

WHO MADE AN RCT2 ENTRY?

disappointed

We got two RCT2 entries. You'll need to wait till tomorrow to see who made them.

With a huge surge in the last 24 hours we matched the contest record set in May of 2010, with 7 entries!
  • ][ntamin22%s's Photo
    Awesome. Good to see participation is on the rise! :party:
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Less than 10 days till the duos are due... None are in yet... sup?
  • ][ntamin22%s's Photo
    We're all waiting on Mala to finish his half of our entries
  • Corkscrewy%s's Photo
    Took a while to create a fake account so I could do a duo by myself.
  • nin%s's Photo
    Was actually waiting on Magnus to get back to me.
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    Brian_D won't return my PMs
  • Xeccah%s's Photo

Brian_D won't return my PMs

i can get him, he's on another site.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Me and Sho-go are making an entry themed to the rainbow, but he can't seem to get the colours right.
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    Me and Nate are actually working on something pretty rad.
  • Maverix%s's Photo
    I was going to do something with Pac, but he just kept copying robbies stuff.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    ^Oh ho ho ho WE HAVE A WINNER *ding ding ding ding ding*
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    4 days to enter the LL round and nothing in yet...
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Kumba, I doubt if your contest is still alive. No offense but this is what I see.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    One of the PT4 prelims had 0 entries, even worse than any MM month. You still making an effort with that contest? :p
  • Sephiroth%s's Photo

You still making an effort with that contest? :p/>

Yes because, as opposed to MM, people are actually participating in PT4 as seen here:

We recieved no entries for Round 6, but Round 7 voting has just started with 6 entries, several of high quality.

• Corkscrewy%s's Photo
    I for one still love MM. as I don't have LL I won't be able to contribute... But besides that. Haha
  • nin%s's Photo
    If I enter a bench with frozen peeps will that qualify
  • ][ntamin22%s's Photo

Kumba, I doubt if your contest is still alive. No offense but this is what I see.

I like that MM is always in the background if you want to do something small for fun, and I am frankly in favor of anything that encourages people to build stuff.

While the majority of the community is focused on PT4 as it is more of a headliner, I would really like to see MM keep going and I suspect that after prelims are over Kumba will see an increase in entries.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Hoping to get more than 0 entries this month. It's just a micro people, build one!

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading