(Archive) Advertising District / Monthly Micros Preview

• Kumba%s's Photo
    I actually left the rules on the site un-updated intentionally. Going forward it will not be allowed for parkmakers to say they made something. If you wanted people to guess the movie I could have said that. This is the first month of a new year with new rules, so no penalty Liam... this time :p
  • Disney Imagineer%s's Photo
    I don't know if this is right and it might sound stupid.

Gladiator?
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    January entries: 4

Judging will take place today and tomorrow and the entries should go up on Wednesday or Thursday.

This is going to be a pretty nice opening round :nod:
  • RCTER2%s's Photo
    Can't wait to see the entries! yey! :party:
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    Just wondering, but who are your judges this year?
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    They will not be announced until after the month's results are released. They will change each month and every month will be voted on by between 3-5 judges.

If you win a month you get invited to judge the following month.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    I need a couple more judges for this month. IF you have BOTH RCT2 and LL send me a PM. I want this done quick, so contact me tonight.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Posted Image
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Less than 72 hours to get your 7x7 "Tiny" February entries in!

One entry in so far...
  • Airtime%s's Photo
    So I'm assuming that the preview image is literally the whole map because of how small 7x7 is. It's an interesting pic.
  • Pacificoaster%s's Photo
    That screen looks bigger than 7x7
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Previews can be from any month, not just the upcoming month. If you have something going for a later month feel free to send me a screen and I'll post it.
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    Is the deadline at 2 GMT-5 or was it at 12 GMT-5?
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    It's tomorrow at 11:59 PM PST. That's 2:59 AM EST and 7:59 GMT... I think. If your entry is in my inbox when I wake up Tuesday morning, your good.

Remember that since this is the shortest month of the year it's our "tiny" 7x7 round. If I get a 20x20 entry I will contact whoever sends it and ask if they want it to be put in for next month's open round.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    I might make something still. I've got an idea.
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    I made 2/3 of a 7x7 park but I didn't realize the deadline was tomorrow... it's pretty good though, I don't want to rush it so maybe I'll just save it for next time :p
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Just two entries in... I'll be waking up in about 8-9 hours. Might be a good time for someone to swoop in and get an easy win with a tiny entry...
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    With the growing popularity of streaming I want to point out that you can work on an entry and stream it live without needing to worry about a penalty. I just don't want people posting screens and making it clear that they are going to enter at a certain time. Whatever tho, I doubt anyone will get a penalty for anything, I am not strict.

March entries are due in 8 days and this is an open month, so whatever the hell you want to put on a space equal to 20x20 is welcome :)
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    So March is still open?
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Yes, one week till the deadline.

No March entries in yet...

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading