(Archive) Advertising District / Sportpark Boeimeer

• Sulakke%s's Photo
    What's with the weird colored trees??
  • MK98%s's Photo
    *erased*
    (It was a dubblepost by clicking two times on 'add reply')
  • MK98%s's Photo

Your 'canteen' looks like a pancake house.

I know, but I thought it looked nice.

You're deffinately growing, but as I already said on RCTLand, I think your entrance path is too small, I would add a second path piece.

Thanks, I will change the entrance.

What's with the weird colored trees??

I will also change that :D
  • MK98%s's Photo
    1963:

Hello everybody! Last year, there weren’t built any sport fields but we bought our first attractions. Let’s start with a small carousel. My uncle found this one in a theme park in Germany. This theme park was almost bankrupt and wanted to sell it for a cheap price. We bought this old attraction and asked Vekoma to renovate. Then, it got its permanent place in the park. The other attraction was a ride. At the more than 400 meters long circuit visitors sit in old cars, where they ride through the gardens of the park. ‘Those two attractions are a real milestone of the park. In the future, we want to focus less on sport but more on amusement’ Said Derrick Tor.

Here the pictures:

This is the carousel
    Posted Image

And the ride
    Posted Image

Posted Image

An overvieuw of the ride
    Posted Image

By all the crowds, a bigger entrance was necessary so we decided to broad it
    Posted Image
  • Faas%s's Photo
    I would suggest you look at other parks, especially when it comes to foliage. It should be way thicker. All your trees have green of red trunks, while most trees have brown trunks. Also some of your trees are pink.
  • MK98%s's Photo
    Thanks, but fiolage won't ever be my best thing.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Some of your trees are pink so you're not even trying...
  • MK98%s's Photo

Some of your trees are pink so you're not even trying...

Yes, but I will try it ;)
  • Wicksteed%s's Photo
    As a hint: take a look at the trees that come with the game. they have colours that "make sense". Take that as an orientation :)
  • MK98%s's Photo
    ^Thanks! I think it worked.

1964:
    Helloow!
    This year, there was a fair next to the park and it was that quiet that we went with our family to the fair for one hour. We where looking around and saw a catch-the-ducks-game. We talked with the owner and he said he would retire when he sold his attraction. We decided to buy it and put it in our park. Behold the result!

Posted Image

The stadion has been demolished. I promise there will be going something big!
    Posted Image

But whats happening with the canteen?
    Posted Image

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading