Custom Scenery Exchange / New scenery

• Airtime%s's Photo
    Just great work as usual. Thanks for everything!

Great to see more light/lamp items, please do more. Are they path objects or small/large scenery??
  • Arjan v l%s's Photo

Hey Airtime. Thanks and you're welcome. These lamps are wall types. The last release is mostly about walls. This is old stuff tbh, but there are some guys that like to have it. I'm not sure what your preferences are, but there are more walls with window frames and glass insets coming. The wall types have been released. That's my new way of developing these. I'm now talking about quarter and quarter diagonal walls with window frames and glass insets. So you're not stuck on the tile edge, but can go anywhere with these. There's also a deco set now, that's made of fieldstone (lotr-shire). A bit unusual set because of the texture, but you'll see. I'll take note of your lamp wishes. Maybe i'll do some more. I do have a new small torch (quarter tile). Needs some refinement, but it'll be released at some point. I'm currently redoing a lot of my trees. No more big holes. Wrong perspective when designing these the 1st time. And a few new acquisitions in the tree business. :D

• OddmentsAlchemyLab%s's Photo

Nice collection with a lot of cool details throughout. I think it is one of the HM walls with the cool scroll work window. I know you probably have a lot of templates you work with. But I'm really impressed with how often you went "off book" to add a cool detail here and there. I think you love making these and it shows.

Personal favorite is the new, large windows on marble. They look contemporary and unique while still fitting into the existing texture sets. I'm still recovering from the "slopes" release - LOL! That one was epic and this one is an awesome bonus. I have not been doing much lately for reasons, but when I do play, I'm usually doing architecture. Thanks for adding so much variety and flexibility to that!

• Arjan v l%s's Photo

Thanks OddmentsAlchemyLab. I'm still very glad you appreciate the slopes so much. The brick ones are still a masterpiece imo. I'm using them for my castles now. About the walls. You now have everything. there are no more secret objects that aren't released. I heard you say something about clean corners. Is that because of the glass panel on the inside of the tile? I've made glass panels for those way back, that i have included in the last download. It was already released, but maybe you didn't know about that glass panel of 2 height being developed for usage with the window walls. Tbh. i don't have much templates anymore. A lot of that was lost because of a crashed harddisk. That's why some pieces were never inserted into the game. Did i really loved making these? Not neccesarely, but it was an easy job with gimp. So i could produce a lot in little time. Except inserting it into the game. That does take some time. I just like the realism part of it. Stick on windows might be easyer to use and give less clutter, but it misses that touch of realism. I do love going off book. being innovative is something i really focus on. I already have another awesome idea, to make glass in lead windows / panels, with the option to create a figure or pattern, when giving colors to the different squares of glass. It'll be a puzzle object consisting of several parts to form one panel of glass. And i might introduce a new texture made by myself. No copying or modifying existing textures. Something really new. A stone wall with 2 changable colors.

I'm glad you found a personal favourite, but al the windows are already existing as stick on versions. So i copied a lot. That one fieldstone wall with the huge church like window in it. That one is new. It's ofcourse a modified existing one, but it is nonetheless a new acquisition. 

As always, you're welcome and i hope you enjoy it. 

• cruzy80%s's Photo

Thank you so much for releasing these goodies.  I'm a big fan of your work and appreciate all you do!

• Arjan v l%s's Photo

You're welcome cruzy80. Nice to hear you like my goodies. Thanks!

• cruzy80%s's Photo

Hi Arjan, do you by chance have any more fieldstone goodies? Like full-size shake rooves, or any fieldstone rooves?

• Arjan v l%s's Photo

Hello cruzy. I have several walls with window frames/windows, including fieldstone. There's also a deco set in fieldstone. I've made the quarter spanish tile rooves also with fieldstone sidings, as well as quarter shake eaves. Not full tile rooves. Not sure why you would need those? quarter seems to be a better option imo. I do however have some 1 tile thatch rooves with fieldstone sidings, but those are already in circulation including matching roof trims. The deco set and windows still have to be tested.

• cruzy80%s's Photo

Arjan, thank you for the response.  I have your walls, but the fieldstone deco set I don't think I have.  

I have your quarter tile rooves, and love them.  I guess I'm just lazy, as full tile roofs are quicker to put together than quarter tile.  Shame on me LOL.

• Arjan v l%s's Photo

You're welcome. The deco set is still being tested.  I might do some full tile rooves later. Still have a lot of other stuff that has more priority. You could maybe use scenery manager for the lazyness. :D 

Nice to hear you like it all so far. Appreciated.

• Arjan v l%s's Photo

Hey everyone. I'm back with some more objects for you. This time it is puzzle glas, to make decorative windows. It's experimental, so enjoy experimenting.

The picture may look odd, but it shows almost everything that's in the download. It comes with a tab, wich holds a total of 289 objects. Have fun!

Attached File  Puzzle Glas.png (399.28KB)
    downloads: 86

Attached File  object release park.zip (249.74KB)
    downloads: 46

Edit : Thought i'd post a picture as an example, since not everyone is on discord that dowloads this stuff.

Attached File  Got a little creative....png (59.3KB)
    downloads: 53

• Liampie%s's Photo

This is an insanely large object set. Jesus christ. Super cool though, I'm looking forward to using these at some point, I don't have an immediate use for them. I'm sure people like FK and hydro will pave the way for the rest of us.

Puzzle glass is a great name btw.

• Arjan v l%s's Photo

Thanks Liampie. It was even larger (334 objects), but had to remove and improve some of them. It's still as versatile though. 

• Arjan v l%s's Photo

Hi everyone. I have a serie of MK wood castle rooves for you. There are some new pieces included as well. Other textures besides wood will follow. These are ready. Enjoy.

Attached File  MK wood castle rooves.png (128.87KB)
    downloads: 61

Attached File  object release park.zip (257.6KB)
    downloads: 28

• Arjan v l%s's Photo

Hey everyone. Another release. A bit more versatile than puzzle glas. One note : The diagonal pieces mostly have a distinct front and back. So remind yourself of that when using them. Only the asymetrical diagonal ones have a centered side piece, like some diagonal fences and fisherman arches out there. I'm in favour for the distinct front and back. It's by the rules of the game. I've only disregarded this rule to save a few objects, so i wasn't forced to make a left and right version with the diagonal arches  Besides this, enjoy it. 

Attached File  Art Deco -- Glas Deco.png (721.94KB)
    downloads: 72

Attached File  object release park.zip (287.94KB)
    downloads: 30

• Arjan v l%s's Photo

Hi there. something more. Fence columns. The quarter curved fence on the red brick is the old one. The ones on the blue brick are new. A new diagonal one wich is perfect now. The quarter fence is updated. and some slanted wall type fences that are 1 clearance above ground level. For perfect allignment with the wall type fence. 

Enjoy.

Attached File  fence columns.png (1.22MB)
    downloads: 50

Edit : You can find this here : https://www.nedesign...e-9#entry788581

• Arjan v l%s's Photo

I'm back, lol.. More walls with window frames and i've fixed a few from the previously released ones. You can see those in the sand and also the ones in the blue square. The funky brick ones now also in there. Also stick on windows. Enjoy!

Attached File  walls with window frames.png (1.47MB)
    downloads: 50

• Arjan v l%s's Photo

Hey everyone. Here is the rest of the walls with castle window frames. The quarter diagonal and quarter ones. Some of the quarter ones might look funny, but they work fine. Also some quarter stick on versions. Enjoy!

Attached File  quarter walls with window frames.png (1.36MB)
    downloads: 48

• Mulder%s's Photo

Thank you for the column fences, appreciate it! Will take a closer look at these soon, but yeah insane amount of work you've been doing lately. looks great from the overview.

Lots of innovative stuff.

These windows in the last posts also look mint, even two glass versions, one with, looks like inner wall?
    keep it up scenery man :D

• cruzy80%s's Photo

This is beautiful work, and I will enjoy playing with these pieces as I continue to refine my creating and building skills.  Thank you for all the content you gift us! Feeling very much like a kid in a candy store :-)

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading