Custom Scenery Exchange / New scenery

• Arjan v l%s's Photo

Hello everyone. A little update. Diagonal thatch roofs. Also trims specially made for diagonal roofs. These will fit my other roofs as well. More to come later. This is it for now. Enjoy!

Attached File  bg9.png (38.49KB)
    downloads: 12

Attached File  object release park - thatch roofs and trims.park (243.4KB)
    downloads: 27

• highroll3r%s's Photo
    This is the best topic in exchange hands down
  • Arjan v l%s's Photo

Thanks Highroller. 

Something more though. Deco shake roofs with trims. picture says it all. Enjoy!

Attached File  deco roofs.png (50.38KB)
    downloads: 52

Attached File  object release park - deco shake roofs and trims.park (234.85KB)
    downloads: 37

• Arjan v l%s's Photo

Hi there. Another release. Queue is starting to get less full. Another set of castle roofs. Also in castle side texture. Enjoy!

Attached File  castle roofs.png (58.21KB)

Attached File  object release park - castle roofs.park (267.46KB)
    downloads: 24

Wait... there's more. Also the roofs with funky brick sidings. 

Attached File  funky brick roofs.png (108.66KB)
    downloads: 51

Attached File  object release park - funky brick roofs.park (292.87KB)
    downloads: 24

• Mulder%s's Photo

Thanks Highroller. 

Something more though. Deco shake roofs with trims. picture says it all. Enjoy!

Attached File  deco roofs.png (50.38KB)

Attached File  object release park - deco shake roofs and trims.park (234.85KB)
    downloads: 37

haven't looked at all the latest objects before now, the way you made these 1/8 trims are pretty smart. thanks

• Arjan v l%s's Photo

Thanks Mulder. You're welcome. :)

• Arjan v l%s's Photo

Hello there. It's been a while. Haven't been editing new objects for a while now, but there are still several ones to check and release. Thinner versions of the previously released sloped blocks now available. Also a few fixes.  bs2L, ms12, msi6L, msi9 can be removed from your object folder. The first one had a missalignment in 1 view. The others had a white pixel high up in 1 view. These are all fixed now. I've made a new tab as well. This tab holds several sloped pieces. Here's a screen to show wich ones. Probably not all sloped pieces are in there, but mine are all there. If new pieces come in my possesion, while still being able to scroll through the scenery tab, then these will be added and the tab will be released as v2. Don't expect that soon though. These should probably keep you busy enough for now. :D

Attached File  slope 1.png (125.68KB)
    downloads: 102

Here's the file

Attached File  object release park - Sloped building blocks with tab.park (441.34KB)
    downloads: 45

Enjoy!

• Jene%s's Photo

This is amazing AvL! Thank you so much for all your great work. These sets will make such a difference in building.

• RaunchyRussell%s's Photo

you're the best!

• Arjan v l%s's Photo

Thanks Jene and RaunchyRussell. I hope you make some cool things with it. :)

• OddmentsAlchemyLab%s's Photo

The cool things I make with these... MORE TABS! I'm a "rebuild-my-tabs-ophile" so this suits me. One day, I'll finish my tabs and make a thing. Not in the foreseeable future though. As always, your work is top shelf and extremely useable. Thanks for sharing.

• Arjan v l%s's Photo

Thanks OddmentsAchemyLab. Yes, another tab. I'm not the biggest fan of making them, but they are needed. I hope you enjoy it. More tabs will follow eventually, but that takes a lot of time. As always, you're welcome.

• Arjan v l%s's Photo

Hey everyone. This is probably the biggest thing i've ever done for this game and it's community. Not going to name it all, but it's a lot. Here's a screen of a few tabs. just a glimpse. It's 31 tabs in total, with a lot of goodies. A lot of fixed items as well. Enjoy it! 

Attached File  tabs overview.png (790.6KB)
    downloads: 114

It's 2 savegames. 

Attached File  Tab Project File 1.park (12.24MB)

Attached File  Tab Project File 2.park (9.2MB)
    downloads: 51

• G Force%s's Photo
    Damn dude this is wild, doing the dirty work for all of us.
  • J K%s's Photo

So good Arjan!!!

• bigshootergill%s's Photo
    The Tab Gods have smiled up on us after many years of drought :)
  • ottersalad%s's Photo

You're a machine Arjan, thank you!

• Arjan v l%s's Photo

Thanks guys! You're welcome. Just doing my part in keeping this game alive. Enjoy it!

• roygbiv%s's Photo

awesome

• Arjan v l%s's Photo

Thanks roygbiv.

Perhaps some of you have already noticed a few items missing, like Toon's quarter castle windows. I forgot them. But with the next update (v2), these and probably other new items will be added. Hope you're having fun. I'm enjoying it!

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading