RCT Discussion / NE Weekly Chat

• JJ%s's Photo
    Awww, what I do to be banned from the chat :p
  • FK+Coastermind%s's Photo
    I too have been banned, but while i was not in the chat? did i do something wrong or is something wrong happening?
  • Fisch%s's Photo
    edit: so am I!
  • FK+Coastermind%s's Photo
    Possible things that could have happened. Positive: The admins are using it to talk and just temp banned everyone. Meh: someone in their is just playing around Negative: someone is trying to screw up the newfound glory of the chat room, better known as a live blog about boobs

FK
  • Steve%s's Photo
    i'm in there right now, working fine.
  • Fisch%s's Photo
    nope I'm still banned...happened when I was offline too
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    why am i banned i'm the life and soul of the party
  • Milo%s's Photo
    I'm banned. This is obnoxious.
  • Steve%s's Photo
    Oh, yeah, also banned. Pretty weird.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    I thought it was just me? Fisch I think you hit the wrong button maybe.
  • AK Koaster%s's Photo
    Having the same trouble here, even using different user names
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    I think Whitehawk and Louis are like supermods in there maybe they can get in and fix everything. Otherwise we're fucked. Great. Got a new toy and we already broke it the next day.
  • Fisch%s's Photo

I thought it was just me? Fisch I think you hit the wrong button maybe.

Definitely wasn't me! Just hit that button on you and didn't touch anything else. :p

This didn't start till after you were gone and when I had already been offline. I went offline and when I saw JJ's post I wanted to check what was going on and it said I was banned too.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    So can anyone confirm that the chat was still going on after I 'left'?
  • Fisch%s's Photo
    Steve and me were in there "actively", ][ntamin and Shotguns were idle, don't remember who else, then eventually after no one had posted for a while I said I'd get offline and went offline with Steve and possibly the two idles still in there. By that point we were all idle though. That's all I know...next thing I know is being banned but that was like 20 mins/half an hour later I think.
  • Milo%s's Photo
    It happened to me right as you "left".
  • Fisch%s's Photo

It happened to me right as you "left".

I remember it said a couple of times that you were typing but nothing ever appeared in the chatbox.
  • Milo%s's Photo
    I'd hit enter and it would say I was banned. I signed out and now I don't even get into the channel.
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    Damn, fucked up after one day...
  • zburns999%s's Photo
    This is why we can't have nice things.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading