(Archive) Advertising District / S & S

• Pacificoaster%s's Photo
    As many of you know, I have been streaming my most recent design project, an S&S Launched Coaster. Rather than spamming the dump place I have decided to start a topic and plan to post a screen after every stream. I am now on spring break until April 8th so I am going to try and finish this thing by then.

Posted Image

• disneylandian192%s's Photo
    The colors are so vibrant and lively and the flow is definitely there. This is Pac 2.0 bringing his shit to a new level.
  • MCI%s's Photo
    Missed the stream, but that looks amazing.
    Love this little japanese thing house in the upper left of the pic.
    The supports are looking fantastic, too.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Love the Japanese building.
  • Six Frags%s's Photo

I am now on spring break until February 8th

That's one hell of a spring break! :p

Anyway, nice screen, although I'm not really too fond about the blocky architecture (apart from the japanese entrance thing). I'm used to see more complex architecture from you, so I'm not sure what you're going for with this..
    The coaster looks like a lot of fun though, which is the most important aspect of a design anyway :)
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    GET RID OF THE BEEMER
  • Wanted%s's Photo
    God damn Louis, you're ruining this by repeating that every time.

Once again it looks amazing man!
    Facepalm, I meant April 8th.

Louis, it's staying.
  • prodigy%s's Photo
    i like it with the beamer under it :)
    great screen!
  • Arjan v l%s's Photo
    Looks great.:)
  • Jaguar%s's Photo
    This screen is brilliant (especially the architecture).

It may just be me but those custom trees aren't the best option.

Posted Image

• disneylandian192%s's Photo
    Brilliant.
  • MorganFan%s's Photo
    Is that a screamin' swing I see?
  • Maverick%s's Photo
    Man, I can see stuff like this in my head when I'm in the game building; but for some reason I can't translate that to actual pieces and colors anything close to this. It looks fantastic.
  • FK+Coastermind%s's Photo
    Having been at ur stream, and seeing this screne, i'm noticing that stream quality is just abit under the norm. Its just a matter of being kinda zoomed out in perspective, that makes it harder to notice alot of details. Looking great as always

FK
  • Sulakke%s's Photo

GET RID OF THE BEEMER

• Airtime%s's Photo

Having been at your stream, and seeing this screen, I'm noticing that stream quality is just a bit under the norm. Its just a matter of being kinda zoomed out in perspective, that makes it harder to notice a lot of details.

Yea I agree FK. I noticed that with the past few screens he's posted after a stream.

The building at the top of the screen is perfect. Beautiful screen.
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    As pretty as this is, I hate the wall texture of that top building and that building to the right.
  • zburns999%s's Photo
    I can't help but feel that it's all a bit too "Robbie" for me. Which is great, don't get me wrong, but your skilled enough of a player to develop your own style. I honestly would have assumed this was a screen from Robbie's Busch Gardens park had there been no name next to the post.

It does look awesome, though.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading