(Archive) Advertising District / S & S

• Pacificoaster%s's Photo

Posted Image

• BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    great work on the transfer station, good use of K0NG's catwalk set...
  • gir%s's Photo
    Incredibly believable. That's what makes this so damn good. What an epic final turn man...
  • Angroc%s's Photo
    I love that last turn. I dont understand the layering of the tracks, though it looks interesting. Aweosme landscaping along the water.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    K0NG's catwalk set? I thought they were Kumba's.

Seriously though it feels like every post you make BG has some mention of K0NG. I'm pretty sure no one gives a shit.

Looking great Pac, I was hoping you'd add some 'blank' areas into the landscape, so i'm glad to see that plain grassland. Looks gorgeous.
  • Arjan v l%s's Photo
    ^^ Those are Kumba's catwalks.

And thanks for mentioning the rest of the post too, because i refrained from giving a harsh comment this morning when i read BG's post.
    I'm getting so tired of it... always mentioning Kong's stuff when it's used or anything else relating to Kong. Ofcourse it's nice that Kong made these items, but he isn't the only one doing that...so stop mentioning it.
  • disneylandian192%s's Photo
    Sorry BG, thats Kumba's. Stop trying to bring K0NG back and play some damn rct again. It'll benefit everyone.

Pac: you know this is brilliant, now stop teasing and release it already!!
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    euhm I hope you do know those aren't kumba's kumba only made the full tile ones, the quarter tile pieces are by K0NG and why can't I mention he did some good work with objects? is there fucking cencorship on this site regarding the man? if so that's ridiculous, and I do play some damn rct, it's not because I'm not showing it off here with every tile I build that I'm not active. go bash on someone else you don't know a damn thing about and if I'd see a piece by cena or anybody used well am I not allowed to say it? sad people... very sad...

on a different note, I really like how this is going pac but maybe I'd stop streaming this project since it'll lose it's initial bang if everybody has seen it fully before the release a surprise effect can dramatically increase your score if you're aiming for the higher scores, just saying while it's very cool to watch the streams, it sometimes kills the surprise a bit...
  • Arjan v l%s's Photo
    ^^ Those are the full tile ones...only zero-clearanced into each other, where the spiral stairs are.

It feels so obvious B.G.
    Otherwise nobody would've reacted that way.

Ohh... Pac it looks great as usual.
  • AvanineCommuter%s's Photo
    I highly doubt PC is playing for scores. I mean this is going to get a reallllllly high one regardless if he took full aerials before the release.

The quality of the work is reallllly awesome Pac, you don't need anyone else to tell you that anymore I think. What I would LOVE to see you do is to work on a theme that doesn't already exist....
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    Totally agree with AVC here, some new theme or a translation of an existing idea or feel (film, music etc.) would be incredible to see with your vision and skill level.
  • Pacificoaster%s's Photo
    I would love to do something like Bioshock Infinite in the future. Something that captures a city that has risen into the clouds and consists of steam punk qualities.
  • Corkscrewy%s's Photo
    Oh... My.... God.

I've been dreaming about that game being transposed into rct for weeks now..
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    Dude, that would get us so many upvotes of reddit's gaming section.
  • AK Koaster%s's Photo
    I was planning on doing something steampunk when I get RCT back up in running. That being said, someone making a bioshock park would be amazing.

Pac, absolutely beautiful coaster/architecture/foliage
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    (I'll help with bioshock)
  • AvanineCommuter%s's Photo
    Count me in on that one! Wanted posted about it and it really got me in the mood for starting something new. Just wish I had more time : (
  • nin%s's Photo
    What we really need is a Blockbuster Challenge 2, but with video games in place of movies.
  • Steve%s's Photo

What we really need is a Blockbuster Challenge 2, but with video games in place of movies.

I'm down if I can choose Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 as my game to theme to. Kind of an old, obscure game, you guys might not have heard of it.
  • nin%s's Photo
    RCT isn't a game. It's a way of life.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading