(Archive) Advertising District / S & S

• Pacificoaster%s's Photo

Posted Image

• disneylandian192%s's Photo
    Pac, get the fuck out. You're giving Rob a run fo his money.
  • Faas%s's Photo
    It is really well done and technically really cool to look at, so well done for that. But I miss the fun atmosphere and small things to enjoy, which are the things I always like in roller coaster tycoon.
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    There's lots of little things to make it fun and realistic; things don't need to be small and cutsey to be "fun".

Pac, thank you for working on BGA for me.
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    I see you finally finished that black building. I feel like that white pole wall object is used to often, but maybe that's just me.
  • Steve%s's Photo
    I hope you touch on the coaster station again. It needs to be "grander" or something because right now it just blends with the rest of the ordinary pieces of architecture. Everything looks great though, love how you're using the catwalks on the roofing. Good work, Robb--err, I mean, Justin!
  • Corkscrewy%s's Photo
    God damn that corner building is brilliant. And I seriously love the Beemer track under it tho. Sorry Louis. Haha
  • posix%s's Photo
    I just lacks something for me. Not sure what. I liked it better when just the layout was built. The surroundings don't really fit in for me. The colours don't really work I think. I'd try to lose the bright green you've used on large and prominant trees.
  • FK+Coastermind%s's Photo
    I agree with Steve, the station really needs to be grander, particularly given the status of the surrounding areas. Something taller and more fantastical!

FK
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    that's more like it, less flatt rooved buildings. might be true to the theme, but doesn't look as good.
  • Pacificoaster%s's Photo

Posted Image

• Faas%s's Photo
    Very cool station. Maybe try opening it up more so it is clearer that it's a coaster station.
  • Xeccah%s's Photo
    I missed this portion of the stream to go to sleep, and I kind of regret that. :p

It's very imposing and stands out from the other structures in your design. However, I'd go lightly on the gold color overall, I find it feels too ornamental.
  • Fr3ak%s's Photo
    I love how the track looks. Especially in the 1st picture.
    I do agree with Faas though. Maybe try opening the station up a little bit.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    I think the station needs to be more open.
  • disneylandian192%s's Photo
    Some big windows showing the station within would help.
  • Xeccah%s's Photo
    I really like the way it is. Not every station needs to be open to really identify as a station.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    As I said during your stream yesterday, you did a great job on the station. The multi-layer roof is a perfect solution for making a unique building without losing connection with the rest of the area.

Do I see a lowered tile , to the left of where the train leaves the station? Looks like a mistake.
  • Maverick%s's Photo
    I kinda like it. A little gaudy and overpowering with the ornamental roof, but it does fit with the theme of the surrounding area.
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    I didn't like it initially, but the more I look at it, the more I actually do. So yeah, nice job.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading