General Chat / 2013 NBA Playoffs

• Wanted%s's Photo
    Warriors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Pacificoaster%s's Photo
    Warriors v Nuggets has become one hell of a series. I could see this going to 7 easy.
    Time to change my Finals prediction.

Miami > Golden State in 7.
  • Wanted%s's Photo
    Curry is just too sexy
  • RMM%s's Photo
    pac, you're a comedian.
  • Twiggy%s's Photo

Time to change my Finals prediction.

Miami > Golden State in 7.

Didn't I say something along these lines up there? Imma modern Nostradamus.
  • RMM%s's Photo
    ^ and you're his opening act.
  • csw%s's Photo
    Pacers can't win on the road, we're never going to win a championship
    Clippers are playing like shit. Memphis will take the series in Game 6 if Vinny doesn't recognize the benches effectiveness defensively. Facepalm.
  • Twiggy%s's Photo
    Denver's playing nuts-crazy at home. Golden State has to close this out in Cali. If game 7 rolls around, there is absolutely no way we'll be able to pull out the victory. I'm just sitting, waiting, wishing that game 7 does not need to be played.
    I think Golden State will close it out tomorrow night.
  • Twiggy%s's Photo
    I don't know about this New York team guys. I'm really doubting them right now.
  • Twiggy%s's Photo
    It really is a shame to see the Knicks blowing this series. They're a solid team, I'm not saying I like them or that they deserve to win, but they have the right formula to win: consistency. But that just hasn't happened at all least past game. They're shooting horribly. It's been said, they play hero ball, and that's worked for them excellently. But hero ball does not work if you do not make your shots. I'll be anticipating how this series turns out. All I have about the Celtics is that they play with the greatest amount of pride that I have seen any basketball team, hell any sports team play with in a LONG time. Congrats to them on disrupting an excellent Knicks team. Wonder how this is gonna end up.
    Posted Image

Posted Image

Regardless, heat won.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    She sums up the way I feel about Noah quite articulately...

Posted Image
    Fuck Miami. Did nothing but flop today.
  • RMM%s's Photo
    hahaha greatest shit the NBA has produced all year. i don't really have a problem with lebron anymore, but i'm real happy nazr decided to do that. good for him.
    An all around entertaining night in the NBA.
  • Twiggy%s's Photo
    It's unusual because I root for the Heat, yet I enjoyed the Bulls beating them in game 1. It's a love/hate relationship I guess.
  • Twiggy%s's Photo
    On an unrelated note, Charlotte's getting the Hornets back! I'm actually really excited about this. Might make me go to some games, even though they'll still be as crappy as they are now, but I just really miss Hornets. That's right I root for 3 teams in the NBA. :mantis:

Bringing 'em back

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading