Theme Park Discussion / Fantasy Roller Coaster Draft VOTING Thread

• Milo%s's Photo
    Different strokes for different folks. I didn't really take this "serious" although I'd say a lot of these are bland not because of bad rides but because it feels like so many people simply cherry picked from top coaster lists. I don't see a problem with enthusiast style lists.

I disagree with this hiding behind "oh I made a realistic lineup". If you looked at Holiday World objectively, it wouldn't be a realistic group of coasters for one park. To be honest I find these "balanced" lineups more contrived than anything.

That said, looking at the lineups I feel Maverick has a nice set of picks. It's nothing flashy but there's a good mix and I like the majority of the rides there. I vote for Maverick.
  • Louis!%s's Photo

The problem I have with so many of these is that they're enthusiast-centric. That's cool and all, but I aimed for a more "realistic" line-up, that being one with a bit of everything, from the wee little ones (and myself) that wanted to go back in time and see dinosaurs, to those wanted an awesome wooden coaster and hyper.

Ummm....mines like that too. I'd say we both have a similar selection in those terms.
  • Austin55%s's Photo

There's only 1 or 2 stand out line-ups to me.

I'm going with Austin55

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Gotta show some love for my brah
  • RCT2day%s's Photo
    This is tough. I've got airtime, nin, pac, zburns, wanted, maverix, where's walto, and cocoa on my (not very) short list. Once a get a ride in on El Toro on Saturday, I'll probably go with nin. I'll wait to cast my vote until then.
  • zburns999%s's Photo
    Wanted, if I could make a suggestion, I would turn this into a poll where everyone could pick three parks each (excluding their own). It seems like almost everyone is having trouble choosing between three or more parks, so I think that would be a cool way to get more votes and more participation. And I really doubt anyone is taking this so seriously that they would be willing to vote for their own lineup.
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    ^yeah, there are so many parks narrowing down to one is a little unfair. top three is a great idea!
  • Austin55%s's Photo

Gotta show some love for my brah

I don't need anyone else's vote but yours, and I've won in my heart.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    I'm loving all this love for me at the minute :p

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading