Pro Tour 4 / Pro Tour 4 Rules & Regulations

• Six Frags%s's Photo
    Congrats BG! Looking forward to what you can build in the finals and your accolade of course :D !
  • JJayMForce%s's Photo
    Yeah, grats BelgianGuy, I also can't wait to see the design!
  • Xeccah%s's Photo
    was it his ornithopiter design?
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    Not surprised at all. Looking forward to the release! Lol Shotguns.
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    Congratulations BG. Can't wait for the release (:
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    welp, the magic clock says 8 hours till finals start...

am I the only one with absolutely no clue what I'm doing?
  • CoolCody%s's Photo
    Wait whatt no steel coasters? where are the wildcards at?
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    when do we learn about wildcards?
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Everything will be revealed soon. Round 8 and Wildcard results will be announced ASAP.

The release of the Workbench will mark the start of the finals.

There may be a slight delay on announcing things to everyone, however we aim to inform wildcard entrants with a PM before, so that at least they can get started like everyone else. And we aim to get the contest started today, it just may be a few hours later than planned.
  • Six Frags%s's Photo
    Damn, was hoping to make a head-start today :(

Hope to see it soon-ish then..
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    glad to see you participating six frags
  • RRP%s's Photo
    Eager to start,wheres the bench
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    An announcement will be made within the next hour, regarding wildcards, the workbench and the prelim results.

Apologies for the delays.
  • Xeccah%s's Photo
    babby approves of contest
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    Just to clarify, I assume no screens can be posted? And also what are the rules about having other people help you with hacks or whatever
  • ][ntamin22%s's Photo
    don't ask, don't tell

.... meet me in the men's room
  • Louis!%s's Photo

Just to clarify, I assume no screens can be posted? And also what are the rules about having other people help you with hacks or whatever

Screens cannot be posted. We will most likely operate a screen topic where people can submit screens to be posted anonymously, however we have not yet sorted this out.

Like in the prelim rounds, you are of course welcome to have other people help with hacks. If you do recieve someone else's help for hacks you must inform us what was done, and by whom, when submitting your final entry.

:)
  • tyandor%s's Photo
    Just a question because maybe I missed it, but are we still missing the results from round 8?
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Yeah, we will try to get them up ASAP, we haven't forgotten them :)
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    I've just been asked a question regarding black tiles and surrounding water and whether either of them count towards the tile limits.

Black tiles certainly do not count towards the tile limit, a larger map can be black tiled down to the correct size you wish to build at.

With regards to water, I personally don't see surrounding water as 'built' land. Therefore I say that surrounding water, like black tiling, does not count towards the tile limit.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading