Pro Tour 4 / Pro Tour 4 Final

• dr dirt%s's Photo
    ^ oh... hm
  • Wanted%s's Photo
    Honestly, all these fucking whiners need to wake the fack up. The same players are gonna win regardless of bench/no bench
  • nin%s's Photo

Honestly, all these fucking whiners need to wake the fack up. nin is gonna win regardless of bench/no bench

Yeah, exactly.
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    Ai'ght mates awt' Nin guy, we gonna need tuh worrie bout him hooni'n all over dah bluddy place. Coons errywher maine.
  • Wanted%s's Photo
    That right there is what we call a cluster fuck of accents even I can't understand
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    guys i started a park
  • Arjan v l%s's Photo

Where does fairness come into play here? You made a decision and have to live with the consequences. If you're kicking yourself, it doesn't mean someone has to step in between your foot and your ass just to take the shot and make you feel better...

And don't act like it was the rule that kept you from participating. If you had your head on straight, you would have played the prelims like they were their own contest, and screw everything else. Instead you chose to kick against something beyond your control purely because it was just that, beyond your control. Shit happens and things change. Deal with it more gracefully (also looking at you, FK. I don't know what's going on in your life, but get your fucking act together)

Oh...please...Milo.

If you haven't got anything useful to say, then don't.
    I ain't kicking myself, i just wanted a fair treatment from the start.
    I even mentioned it from the start (new block), that the set workbench was a huge downside for me, i just couldn't get exited for it, because of that decision.
    If you can't understand that, then learn to relate.
    I haven't accused anyone for anything, i only shared my feelings in a subtle way (subtle enough i.m.o.), i can be much harder, or more sarcastic about it.
    A lot of (bad) stuff is going on in my life, same goes for most of us, right?
    That's not the issue here, if you're blaming it on my personal situation, then...well.. that's your choice.

Examples:

Gun debates get out of control on NE, lot's of negativity.
    A mall shout out happens and we argue along on NE.
    How about starting a topic about the spying activities from America or Germany that loves our president?

So...

Arjan, don't mention your frustration about an rct contest not being fair, because it isn't interesting enough, or WE don't want to hear it.
    As if above mentioned topics where so friendly and positive.

I'm not in the front row when it comes to negative debates, but if i mention my feelings about something in a fair way, then i'm getting burnt down for it.

I also did stuff for this site and i've been working on much more for NE, well... i'll put that on hold (video tutorials about obj. editing and more).
    This feels like politics, lets kick down the minority. :|

FK : I'm with you, just like Casimir, but try to remain calm and somewhat civilized. ;)
    You're an okay guy in my book. :)

@ Wanted: Turn yourself in.
  • CoolCody%s's Photo
    Posted Image

This is how I feel at the moment about this.
  • Wanted%s's Photo

@ Wanted: Turn yourself in.

Lordy lordy lordy, I'm innocent!
  • chorkiel%s's Photo

A mall shout out happens and we argue along on NE.

To be fair, that was a GREAT mall.

This feels like politics, lets kick down the minority. :|/>

That's life. And kind of the idea of democracy.
  • Louis!%s's Photo

Being an admin at this site is an incredibly difficult task. It seems that no matter what you do, people can't be pleased. It always makes me wonder why we run the site and why we devote so much of our time to put on things like this. I really don't think people understand how much time and effort goes into this site, even when it may not seem like it.

This is not about singling people out. This is not about people complaining about certain aspects of the contest. Hell it's not even about this damn contest. This site is full of unecessary negativity and lack of respect. It feels like a constant battle that can't be won.

It's because of this that running the site is no longer enjoyable. It's one of the reasons you no longer see much of posix.

I think people need to rethink their attitude towards the site and just build some fucking RCT, whether you are in the contest or not. Topic locked for a few days to calm the situation.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading