Theme Park Discussion / Tall people and roller coasters...

• Midnight Aurora%s's Photo
    Why does it seem that everyone on the board is super tall? Almost starting to sound like people announcing their penis size on the internet.

I'm 6'1" with my limbs being disproportionately tall to my torso, but I've only had problems on the smaller Togos and Premiers. Some of the others get tight, but never unbearable.
  • Xeccah%s's Photo

Why does it seem that everyone on the board is super tall? Almost starting to sound like people announcing their penis size on the internet.

i did announce my dick size, asshole
  • tyandor%s's Photo
    I'm about 1.83-1.85 (depends on the time of the day) which would be about 6'1" - 6'2".
    Quite normal actually, but like pretty much everyone of my generations and after most of the time a head taller than the parents who will see you as large :p.

Obviously I've never had too much of a problem getting on rides because I'm within limits and I was too much of a chicken in the time it might have mattered (then again I jumped of a quite high rock once into the water when I was about 8 or so without hesitation which meant all the teens couldn't stay behind. Too be honest my biggest 'battle' to get on a 'ride' was convincing my mother to let me go para-sailing when I was about 14. One of the best experiences I've ever had tbh. We had the best time of the day, 45 minutes in the air as we even got higher than were we started + we had the flight school that was 3 times national champion flying us. It's the best way to fly imo (compared to that sucky aluminum tube at least). Really feels like a bird I assume. Formation flight with 4 where you almost can stand on the parachute of the other was fun but the high speed spiraling descent makes a worthy thrill ride as well.

As for coasters I did notice I became less resilient against them as I became larger. I really need more smoothness these days. Also even if I'm just average, the amount of leg space on a lot of coaster is annoying. The Finding Nemo coaster in Disney Studios being the on that pretty much locked my entire legs in as you also are obligated to take your bag with you and there technically is only space for either your legs or your bag... Best seats I've had on coasters are definitely those on either Silver Star and Blue Fire. The absence of OTSR is a godsend these days. Makes for a much better ride experience not having to worry when your skull is gonna get smashed in.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading