RCT Discussion / Whatup!

• J K%s's Photo
    Mmmm seems a bit undecided where RCT is going. Steve, yeah I think I'll get a few more projects out there sometime next year. When it comes to me, life has been pretty hectic concentrating on my career and really trying to kickstart a freelance career outside of work. Other than that I've been to a few more countries since my last travelling stint and I'm off to India in five weeks time.

RCT always picks up after down time and it's always one of those go to games when you're feeling inspired. Can't wait to see some stuff coming out in future so I can see how rusty I am, other than that it's safe to say I'll be sticking around a bit longer don't you worry.
  • tyandor%s's Photo

Oh god, I'm an "oldie" now? Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttt...

If you are an oldie then I must be ancient and Posix being downright prehistoric :kiss:
    Btw nice to hear from you again JK.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    I do find it funny how the members from my era are now 'oldies' when we still consider others as 'oldies'.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    I find it hard to consider myself an oldie... But on the other hand I've been here for over six years, which accounts to over half of NE's history. When I joined, NE was red and Fatha' an Corkscrewed were still building. Parkmaker pages, blockbusters, all of that shit is ancient now.
  • Hex%s's Photo
    I am one of the non-European NCSO people that has gained a little bit more attention than I used to. Good to see you back, man!

#SlapSammyTheSeaSnail

-S.C.
  • Dr_Dude%s's Photo
    i remember when louis was pineapple and i thought robbie was underrated. imagine if i ever played the game, woah
  • Xeccah%s's Photo
    pt4 prelims were the only thing worthy of note these past couple of months :spam:/>
  • Goliath123%s's Photo
    I remember when louis was pineapple on coasterforce
    now i feel old
  • Levis%s's Photo

I'm pretty sure no one is allowed to call Posix by his first name in public :p/>

Then there is me who gets the exclusive right to call him Po Po <3

I still prefer the lazy way of saying it: po6

Btw nice to see you here again johnny :).
  • Wanted%s's Photo
    Anyone remember the shit pile? & tE? & Emergo the goddess of RCT & Mala <333
  • Louis!%s's Photo

But on the other hand I've been here for over six years, which accounts to over half of NE's history.

This is what I always forget. It's a hell of a long time to be an active part of this website. We've surpassed a lot of those people that we considered classic members in active membership. It really is quite amazing to think.

i remember when louis was pineapple and i thought robbie was underrated. imagine if i ever played the game, woah

I remember when louis was pineapple on coasterforce
    now i feel old

Haha! Neither of you remember when I was NeutralPineapple then ;)
  • Levis%s's Photo
    @ wanted -> yeah I remember. Good 'ol times.

Louis I believe you where still neutral pineapple when I first recruited you for majesty rigth :p?
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    I believe I was Levis :p then of course I took over leadership from you BWAHAHAHAHAHA.

I miss Majesty. Shame it collapsed in the end. I just don't think clubs are feasible in this day and age anymore.
  • disneylandian192%s's Photo
    Clubs are like contests. There is too much inconsistency these days, never works for too long... way worse than it used to be. Sometimes I forget how long I've been around, I do regret lurking so much my first few years here. Some of the greatest builders and strongest mentors were around in the early years, lucky for everyone here newer members in the last 6 or 7 years have really stepped up to take on a mentorship role.
  • Dr_Dude%s's Photo
    oh god tE. i really regret never contacting him outside of ne, dude introduced me to converge
  • Goliath123%s's Photo
    tell me your not talking about majesty the fantasy sim? the old school game and a rct club
  • csw%s's Photo
    Sometimes I wish I knew there was still an RCT community when I started playing a lot around 2008...I just assumed that no one played it anymore and I was stuck with my own creations. I think participating in the "clubs" like Majesty and Fusion would've been some great fun.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading