News / The Loss of A Great Site

• Toon%s's Photo

you're right TT, i don't get why anyone would bother arguing with git...  :p
    *in best michael jackson voice* the most loving thing you can do is share your bed with someone!
    :huey:

and of course, if you were referring to RCTycoon or something, then i guess i'll agree...

Ooops. Sorry, only meant one up arrow Blitz!

Not to you...

As far as the Git thing goes

:devil:

nuff said.
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    you mean you actually dignified that station guy with a response?!
    8@
  • Toon%s's Photo

you mean you actually dignified that station guy with a response?!
    8@

*tucks tail and slinks into corner*
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    btw TT: have you tried working on any of my ideas for custom scenery?
  • iris%s's Photo

wow im just gonna wait for the station to come back up(i think) because this place truely is an inconsiderate, and disrespectful community. :spam:

Yea! Great idea!
    I love when n00bs cant distinguish between a debate and a 'inconsiderate and disrespectful community' (I think thats what he meant through all the bad spelling and awful grammar).

Just do what Foozy said, it's the best idea you're ever gonna hear.
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo
    No Iris, he is right.

This place is awful. You KNOW he's right. In fact, he wants to prove it so badly that he registered and continues to post here!

/sarcasm

You're a moron kid. You were at the Station and you are here. Go to some site like RCT2.com where they accept children your age.

The pre-puberty ones.
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    Judge us by Stupid Git do you? Don't let him offend you, that's just what he wants.
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    i'm actually leading a movement right now against git getting what he wants by way of slamming people with psuedo-intellectual comments, by the way...

its called: "mothers against git getting what he wants by way of slamming people with psuedo-intellectual comments" (or M.A.G.G.W.H.W.B.W.O.S.P.W.P.I.C. for short)

we are gaining strength with every passing day... join now! (We have free brownies!)
  • Nic%s's Photo
    Oh thats nice.

The main difference between these boards and RCT Stations is that people don't suck up to the mods here 1/4 as such as the Station.

Really.
  • Toon%s's Photo

i'm actually leading a movement right now against git getting what he wants by way of slamming people with psuedo-intellectual comments, by the way...

its called: "mothers against git getting what he wants by way of slamming people with psuedo-intellectual comments" (or M.A.G.G.W.H.W.B.W.O.S.P.W.P.I.C. for short)

we are gaining strength with every passing day... join now! (We have free brownies!)

I'll join, but it depends on what type of brownies you'll be offering?
  • KaiBueno%s's Photo
    Mmmmm...brownies! :w00t:

I like the dark fudge type with walnuts, and don't forget the glass of milk.

Kai :yup:
  • Toon%s's Photo

Kai  :yup:

Not the kind of brownies I was hoping for!
  • sircursealot%s's Photo
    mmmm...Home Style 2-bite brownies...... *drool*
  • MightyMouse%s's Photo

Kai  :yup:

How about we minus the walnuts and make it a chocolate milk!? I gotta' grow up someday ;)
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    hey now, we don't have to be limiting, we have various types of brownies!

from deep double fudge, to frosted-dry, to walnuts; we got em all!
    So ALL of you should join! ^_~
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo
    I remember when I could eat brownies...

then I became a Type 1 Diabetic.

Damn it all to hell. :@
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    my friend is the exact opposite of a diabetic... which sucks as well, but i have a feeling not as much...
  • i c ded pplz%s's Photo

my friend is the exact opposite of a diabetic... which sucks as well, but i have a feeling not as much...

heh... :huey:

Anyway, i'd read very post in this topic and found it rather amusing, that.

(a) - Toontowner is sinking down too Gits pathetic and annoying level.
    (B) - Git needs too make someone else look stupid, too let his bloated head feel bigger.

Honestly, This topic was about RCT Stations closure, perhaps Git didn't like it, but many people did. Sure perhaps there wasn't the profanity there was here (though that might be a good thing or a bad thing), Both NE and RCT Station have been important parts of the RCT Community.
    Git, do you have any social insecurities? Lol. If you have too be someone who is different from the real you, online - then there is not much point in living. Being yourself wherever you are, or whatever you do, is the highest respect you can give yourself, even if other people don't like that person.

Of course you can just tell me too shut my fucken mouth or whatever your types do, but i don't care. I said somthing worth saying too you, even if you choose too ignore it.

Hey, i try... :stupid:
  • sircursealot%s's Photo
    i c, please don't get off topic. This is about brownies, not the closure of RCT Station.
  • Nic%s's Photo
    Fuck RCT Station. It was far too moderated and fuelled by patriotism.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading