News / The Loss of A Great Site

• JFK%s's Photo
    "Forii" is an injoke, you fucking nitwit.
    Just because you're too stupid to understand something, doesn't really give you a right to comment or to correct. If you want to know the origins of the word "forii", ask Kirii (he will probably lie, however), Ty (he will respond with one unintelligable word), or do a search on Danimation.

It's like all those idiots who said "It seems no-one on this site knows how to spell the word 'shoot'."
    Since you're an English professor, I shall grade your post. Out of ten.

What the hell are forii?

Hell should be capitalised, you fucking disgusting heathen asshole. People like you will burn for your disrespect for God's devine word.

If your gonna be a show off and use uncommon word forms use the goddamn correct ones.

This is for most people at NewElement. I love to educate:
    You're.
    This is the correct shortening of "you are". Use it wisely, son, for it will give you new levels of credibility.
    Gonna? Wow, amazing English standards, right there.
    Uncommon word forms?
    What the fuck are they? You mean, "Uncommon words"? What a fucking pod.
    I see you forgot to capitalise "God". I'm personally offended by this.
    Also, the sentence structure is a bit shit, to be honest. Try using this magical "," key a bit more, and you might start making coherent posts. You never know.

As usual Git you amaze me with your brilliance. Please make up some more words so we can all bask in your infinite intelligence.

And, "As usual, Git," would have been more fitting.

Out of ten, I give this post a "shit" rating.
    I'm not really this pedantic, but if you want to be an asshole, I'll play by you 'rules'.
    Get this. Communication is progressive, never static, language is evolving, and incorrect grammar is often irrelevent.
    If you want to talk about English skills, prove your fucking worth first by writing something half-decent.
    Otherwise, I'm not going to sit here, and be told what is and isn't acceptable from some fuck who probably doesn't know the first thing about writing.
    You can argue about grammar and spelling all you want. That's fucking irrelevent because writing is about form, punch, emotion, and the way words are used.
    Not that you'd understand any of that.
  • Tyler%s's Photo

I love RCT Station. I spent all last summer every day on that site. RIP RCT Station. I'll miss you

Spending all day, every day, on a fucking website?! Holy shit, man. Holy shit.

Ty (he will respond with one unintelligable word)

True.
  • `sfkstyle%s's Photo

...RIP RCT Station...

Where(supposedly) does a downed website "rest", exactly?
  • Toon%s's Photo

"Forii" is an injoke, you fucking nitwit.
    Just because you're too stupid to understand something, doesn't really give you a right to comment or to correct. If you want to know the origins of the word "forii", ask Kirii (he will probably lie, however), Ty (he will respond with one unintelligable word), or do a search on Danimation.

It's like all those idiots who said "It seems no-one on this site knows how to spell the word 'shoot'."
    Since you're an English professor, I shall grade your post. Out of ten.

Hell should be capitalised, you fucking disgusting heathen asshole. People like you will burn for your disrespect for God's devine word.

This is for most people at NewElement. I love to educate:
    You're.
    This is the correct shortening of "you are". Use it wisely, son, for it will give you new levels of credibility.
    Gonna? Wow, amazing English standards, right there.
    Uncommon word forms?
    What the fuck are they? You mean, "Uncommon words"? What a fucking pod.
    I see you forgot to capitalise "God". I'm personally offended by this.
    Also, the sentence structure is a bit shit, to be honest. Try using this magical "," key a bit more, and you might start making coherent posts. You never know.

And, "As usual, Git," would have been more fitting.

Out of ten, I give this post a "shit" rating.
    I'm not really this pedantic, but if you want to be an asshole, I'll play by you 'rules'.
    Get this. Communication is progressive, never static, language is evolving, and incorrect grammar is often irrelevent.
    If you want to talk about English skills, prove your fucking worth first by writing something half-decent.
    Otherwise, I'm not going to sit here, and be told what is and isn't acceptable from some fuck who probably doesn't know the first thing about writing.
    You can argue about grammar and spelling all you want. That's fucking irrelevent because writing is about form, punch, emotion, and the way words are used.
    Not that you'd understand any of that.

I'm not going to take the time to point out the number of errors in your latest post, nor to point out the number of attempted corrections of my grammar that are in fact incorrect on your point. I will, however, take the time to say, "Why the fuck would you post multiple paragraphs on my grammar and spelling, then turn around a contradict everything you were spouting off about by saying that grammar and spelling are irrelevant in writing?" If you perhaps knew as much about the English language as you claim to you wouldn't have to use the word fuck so much to attempt to emphasize your points. I'm assuming you use that word because you are lacking certain assets. From life experience, I've noticed most of the world greatest assholes are compensating for some short-comings.
  • JFK%s's Photo

will, however, take the time to say, "Why the fuck would you post multiple paragraphs on my grammar and spelling, then turn around a contradict everything you were spouting off about by saying that grammar and spelling are irrelevant in writing?

Because you're stupid.
    And also, because:
    "I'm not really this pedantic, but if you want to be an asshole, I'll play by you 'rules'."
    Open your fucking eyes and you might see sense.

If you perhaps knew as much about the English language as you claim to you wouldn't have to use the word fuck so much to attempt to emphasize your points.

Not really. I've stated the case for profanity on numerous occasions. You're just being ignorant and closed-minded.
    How about this. I'll explain myself to you the minute you link me to anything you've written that rises above the average. If you do that, maybe we can have a proper dialogue.

In the meantime, I don't have the fucking time to talk about English skills, grammar, and the validity of profanity to someone who:
    A) Is probably a lot dumber than I am.
    B) Probably isn't a writer.
    C) Doesn't have a fucking clue about the definition of "sarcasm" (Which is what my deconstruction of your post was).

Stick to what you know and don't expose your ignorance in areas in which you know...
    Nothing.
  • Toon%s's Photo

In the meantime, I don't have the fucking time to talk about English skills, grammar, and the validity of profanity to someone who:
    A)Is probably a lot younger than I am.
    B) Is probably a lot dumber than I am.
    C) Probably isn't a writer.
    D) Doesn't have a fucking clue about the definition of "sarcasm" (Which is what my deconstruction of your post was).

Stick to what you know and don't expose your ignorance in areas in which you know...
    Nothing.

First of all, I am not some blithering 13 year old idiot who feels the great need to boost my ego by taking on someone who feels so vastly superior to the rest of the world. Nor am I fucking stupid, a fucking nitwit, a retard, or dumber than you, to quote some of the wonderful phrases you use to describe anyone you feel does not measure up to your high level of intelligence. You assume I don't like profane language. I have no problem with the use of profanity, but mix it up a little. You have to be able to find uses for some of the other wonderful words available other than fuck. Really, flex your self-professed brilliant writing skills and show me some imagination.

As for what I know, probably a whole lot more than you think you do.
  • JFK%s's Photo
    You know, ToonTowner, I still haven't seen any proof that you know anything on the subject of writing.
    So:
    Shut up.
    This whole thing was sparked off by a brilliant bit of ignorance on your part, and again, and again, you're displaying a complete lack of knowledge for who I am and what I do. It's possible to understand every little bit of my posts and still hate me for writing them (Narrator probably does just that - although he 'gets' me in a way that you don't). I don't have any problem for people like this.
    But not understanding, then pointing the finger and ranting about it...
    That's fucking stupid.
    That's fucking dumb.
    And you end up looking like a fucking nitwit for it because of it.

If you want explanations and apologies you're not going to find them. If you want to fucking wade knee-deep in The Top Ten Great Git Misconceptions, that's fine by me. But just shut the fuck up while you do it.

As for what I know, probably a whole lot more than you think you do.

Great! Whip out your metaphorical penis and let's compare, shall we? I'll show you mine if you show me yours.
    I bet you can't piss over that line on that wall, man.
    Go on.
  • Toon%s's Photo
    Zip...

Oh shit, my metaphorical penis is so damned small I don't want to even try to piss over the line. I probably wouldn't even make it past my shoelaces and then I'd be wading in a puddle of my own metaphorical piss.

The only thing worse than that would be standing in the pile of metaphorical shit that you deem quality writing. I have no problem understanding your many dissertations on life, the universe and anything else you deem worthy of your time. I also understand sarcasm quite well, though you yourself seem to have lost a basic comprehension of the term somewhere through your self-involved ramblings.

I expect neither explanation nor apology from you. I have no problem understanding your posts. I very much understand who you are and what you do. I am thrilled to have given you a cause for the evening. I will not continue this any further as it is bedtime and I am tired.

Nice getting to know you Git. Good night.
  • bokti%s's Photo
    He means the wall in his mind, by the way. He built it because of his mother, and bitch that would fuck other fags. And, his father's death. So, being that he won't make explanations, I will translate the Git/Shit-talk... He wants you to pee over the wall. If you do manage to, you'll pollute his quiet little isolation with your piss. As in, your bullshit, devoid of intelligence.

Forii, forii, forii, forii!
  • JFK%s's Photo

I have no problem understanding your many dissertations on life, the universe and anything else you deem worthy of your time.

That's not what I said. The fact is, ToonTowner, what you, and the majority of the people here don't understand (even the ones that like me), is that I don't use a message board like most people do. I don't just post my thoughts, move on, and go jack off to Buffy.
    You see, I never said you didn't understand my posts, I said you didn't understand me as a character.
    I don't even fucking swear in real life. Not that you'd care.

Take the average Maddox rant. Now, only a complete idiot would fail to understand the meaning behind anything he says. But the multilayered joke, the very obscure sarcasm is something else entirely.
    The average Maddox article isn't about a given subject, it's about Maddox the character.

But I don't expect you to fucking get that. I expect you to write in and tell him how fucking stupid he is.
    Great, man. Keep it right up, then.

But fuck this. If you don't understand my motivations and my overall goal, if you're content with simply posting fairly worthless messages about a fairly worthless game, then that truly is none of my business. If you don't get it, you don't get it, and Eminem is one homophobic fag, I'll tell you that much.
    Do I expect you to get it?
    No. Especially not now. Because I don't fucking spoonfeed and patronise people, and say what is on the front of my mind and keep up this fucking charade of multiple personalities, it's easy to miss the point entirely.
    That's alright.
    But claiming to 'get' it and acting like some fucking supersleuth, and then saying it is nothing other than shit?
    Well, everywhere I look I see people content to live out their virtual lives in "shitty" fucking mediocrity, forever talking about a game that died so many years go.
    I offer an alternative, and it's an alternative that few here grasp.
    Fuck you, if you don't get it. Or even try. Becuase people like you are the very people I rage against, never fucking looking beyond the surface, the superficial.

If you think I'm a pretentious, arrogant fucker, then you're not seeing the satire.
    But, hey, you sure showed me!!!

And as a closer, to all my detractors, I say this:
    Right now, the only person I actually respect on this site is Foozy... The only person to be both a decent writer and smart enough to rise above the petty shit. And that's so fucking depressing. Well, Iris is pretty good too, he knows what he's talking about most the tme.
    Look.
    Either better me, or move the fuck out of my way.
    That's it. Don't like what I say? Say it better, and you should have not only my respect but my services as your asskisser for life.
  • Toon%s's Photo
    You may like to think your some great enigma and that nobody gets you, but you're not. I do not need you to show me the light and clue me in to what life is really about. You're not so mysterious that the rest of us can't possibly get you. Face it, you're just not that fucking important.

Saying something in 1000 words that you could've said in 100 does not make you more intelligent.
  • JFK%s's Photo
    I never said I was an enigma, and I never said I'm going to show you the light, nor did I say that I'm going to clue you into what life is really about.
    I'm saying that what I post isn't always what I think, what I think isn't what I post, and the real me is in no way related to this fucking character I've created.
    There is a clear line, a division, a seperation, between what I post here and what I really think. Because being myself is just too boring. The web is full of boring assholes. Why join their ranks, when I could create something, create someone, and make him say things that are truly interesting, or funny?
    Which would you choose? To just piss about being yourself? Why? That's fucking boring to read.

I never said I was important. I'm here to entertain, that is all, and perhaps, once in a blue moon, to say something that other people will relate to. What I'm going for in my posts isn't "You've enlightened me", it's "Shit, man, I've thought that for such a long time, just never said it.". But mainly, it's just to make people laugh.
    You, however, are completely humourless. Funny, that.

Look, you can fucking rant all you want. Fact is, this isn't your area of expertise. You don't see me crashing the RCT forum and telling you how to make a decent park. I don't have a fucking clue about any of that shit.
    What you're doing right now is the same thing: I've never seen you write anything that was remotely funny or intelligent. So what right have you to judge?
    You can get all righteous, if you want. You can get all arrogant, if you want. You don't have any fucking high ground to argue from. Why you can't see that is fucking beyond me.
    Anyone can bitch.
    Anyone.
    It doesn't take a genius to find faults.

Why don't you quit bitching and do something truly creative? Or say something that people will remember you for? Why don't you fucking do something positive, instead of bitching? It's not even light-hearted mocking, or somewhat amusing flaming, it's just bitching, it's whining... It's worthless.
  • Tyler%s's Photo
    I don't swear either, in real life. I'm actually a popular, prepish kid who has sex with any relatively hot young woman. Further more, I wear Abercrombie & Fitch and I party (drink heavily) every weekend. I even smoked the bong water once or twice. But, yet, on the internet I have created a character that is nothing like any of that. A character known simply as "Ty": The misunderstood, sexually deprived teenager who works at Target.

I have been living a lie, at New Element.

*breaks down*
  • bokti%s's Photo
    It's all true. All of it. Ty is a regular stud-puffin.

I should know. I fucked him the other night at this wild party.
  • RCTycoon%s's Photo
    Harakirii...his dad died? Awww....
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    *opens car door and holds out candy*

yes, thats it git, come get the candy... Then we can go spend a night at neverland, I'll even share my bed with you... 8)
  • Guestpaul glab%s's Photo
    wow im just gonna wait for the station to come back up(i think) because this place truely is an inconsiderate, and disrespectful community. :spam:
  • Toon%s's Photo
    ^doesn't get it!
  • Foozycoaster%s's Photo

wow im just gonna wait for the station to come back up(i think) because this place truely is an inconsiderate, and disrespectful community. :spam:

You just keep waiting, I heard it will be up any second!

Go to the site and keep pressing refresh!
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    you're right TT, i don't get why anyone would bother arguing with git... :p
    *in best michael jackson voice* the most loving thing you can do is share your bed with someone!
    :huey:

and of course, if you were referring to RCTycoon or something, then i guess i'll agree...

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading