Related Games / RollerCoaster Tycoon® 4 Mobile™ (& new PC version)

• Roomie%s's Photo

"I'd be happy to - Their web site is very nice and the RCT parks their

members are creating are fantastic looking.

An excerpt from an E-mail I got from Chris a few years back. So he's certainly been here :)

• Stoksy%s's Photo

^Well that was unexpected. Where did this contact arise from, was it an interview/AMA?

• Roomie%s's Photo

Nouvelles%2Bimages%2Bpour%2BRollerCoaste

• Louis!%s's Photo

Its all gonna be pre-built place this here and that there stuff.

Its going to be a reboot of Theme Park World, not RCT.

Not getting my hopes up here :(

• Roomie%s's Photo

Missed One

• Steve%s's Photo

This looks awful and that alligator is terrifying.

• Liampie%s's Photo
    Wow, so not cartoony! Not at all what I expected! Awesome! Please add this to the site Gee!
  • Lotte%s's Photo

seriously everything looks prebuilt. are they forgetting about the people that will actually want to keep playing the game? lets hope CSO and actually raising objects is an option

• djbrcace1234%s's Photo

LOL, it's a return of Sim themepark. :p

• csw%s's Photo

I must be in the minority, but I don't think it looks that bad...based on these screens I would play it. 

• Stoksy%s's Photo

It's basically RCT3 with better peep models.

• Sephiroth%s's Photo

I want to see some damn coasters up close.  The supports on the one in the 4th screen don't look that great, like usual.  RCT3's coasters were mushrooms, so I don't have high hopes here.  Until the producers understand what made the first two games what they were (and what custom scenery did for 2) RCT will be stuck in a rut.

• Austin55%s's Photo
    Looks shit.
  • 5dave%s's Photo
    It's a mix of RCT3 and Theme Park with Tilt shift effect.
    They must have put in a lot of work.

"MFG"
  • RCTER2%s's Photo

Theme park studio is better :)

• Roomie%s's Photo

I'm going to disagree here. As unpopular as that makes me.

Contrary to how a lot of us may like to think, this game isn't made for us and never was. We are the minority of fans, the hardcore elite so to speak. 

Graphically this game looks excellent. And as a game it could be great. Unfortunately the denizens of NE aren't looking for a game they want a theme park simulator. This is why TPS is a better prospect for most people here. RCT LL and RCT 2 were never meant to become what we made them. People here seem to think LL was released as it is now.

Some of the older members (Posix?) will remember the first time we saw screens of the first RCT.

rct2.jpg

And we didn't have custom scenery, everything was pre-built and we didn't even have 45 degree corners. The only other games on the market were Theme Park and Disney Coaster. Every new screen was a scramble to see what we might get. The game as it is today was made by the users not the developers. Release RCT LL or RCT 2 today and they'd deserve the same reaction RCTW is getting.

I miss those days, instead of feeling like we deserve a game made for us... a game we ultimately will never. get. 

• Hepta%s's Photo

I thought this was an interesting summary by a guy who played a demo of the game: http://www.pcgamer.c...tycoon-preview/

Tags

Members Reading