RCT Discussion / Coaster Classifieds

• Jappy%s's Photo

Just to show: Easkerton Towers' new coaster: Melancolica!

Melancholica.png

• FredD%s's Photo

Succes supporting that, lol.

• Jappy%s's Photo

That's gonna be a hell, I know.....

• ][ntamin22%s's Photo

that's an outstanding job of spaghetti-bowling.  My only criticism is the tight turn after the sea serpent roll - I would say its worth moving the station out a few tiles if needed to get a bigger turn radius there.

• Bubbsy41%s's Photo
    Looking for a Rct2 GCI design. 100ft or less with good pacing and preferably a station flyby. and in a 45x45 area. Open to anyone.
  • Chrixz%s's Photo

Just a little bit of horsing around in RCT2 made a sort of Smiler influenced coaster no merges/hacks and decent ratings too. (Sorry for the photo quality)

Attached Image: GitCorrectid scenery.jpg

Attached Image: GitCorrectid no scenery.jpg

• Version1%s's Photo

PHOTO QUALITY, CAN'T SEE SHIT

• Liampie%s's Photo
    I really like the lifts.
  • GammaZero%s's Photo
    Ctrl+S never forget
  • F0ndue%s's Photo

I honestly cannot think of any example of somebody trying to recreate Stormrunners Flying Snake Dive, so I went ahead and tried to make it work in RCT2. Not quite sure if it works well, what do you think? 

Attached Image: SCR121.jpg

• Liampie%s's Photo
    That looks huge, but in a good way. Epic would be a good way to describe it. I do not like the slope from the bottom turn into the diagonal steep hill. Can be smoother, or alternatively cover it up with trees.

Wrong topic, by the way.
  • F0ndue%s's Photo

Ok, so where can I post it? I'd rather not spam screenshots for every little occasion where I'd need some advice. 

• Liampie%s's Photo
    It's better to spam the front page than posting it somewhere off-topic! Maybe open a new topic.
  • F0ndue%s's Photo

This is exactly why I miss the old advertisement district. You could have your dedicated topics there and easily ask for feedback. 

Attached Image: SCR121.jpg

Aside from that. I usually build valleys of diagonal slopes this way (and put a straight piece of track between them), do you think it only looks bad at the bottom of the flying snake dive?

• Liampie%s's Photo
    Oh, there too. Didn't notice that before. I think this just looks bad when done with diagonal track. Diagonal track doesn't really need it anyway, in my opinion, it already has a larger radius than straight sloped track.
  • F0ndue%s's Photo

Well shit, I used it a lot in my park, at least for the wooden coaster (which arguably is a lot bigger than the launched coaster, and it's already a nightmare to properly scale everything else to it). But the short slope doesn't look quite right either when you compare it to the steep-to horizontal piece. Makes me really wish there was a horizontal to steep diagonal piece. I'll tinker around a bit (probably need to raise the track at the bottom anyways, it is way too close to the water I think). 

• MorganFan%s's Photo

tiny superman

uPPXlqx.jpg

• Austin55%s's Photo

^ Is this the Cedar Dot expanded universe

• Jappy%s's Photo

Been trying to build an Intamin launch... Since I suck at layouts, I want the opinion from the experts.

Inttest.png

• G Force%s's Photo
    Middle of the layout feels too high off the ground, and a bit spaghetti bowl like. Coasters like iSpeed have a bit more of an organized layout and flow a bit better. I'd re-work from the first station fly-by on. I feel an Intamin coaster would never pass under a break run like that.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading