Micro Madness 2014 / Micro Madness 2014 General Information & Discussion

• Liampie%s's Photo

Even if they are... There are no prizes to be won in this contest. Only honour and glory. And it looks good on your CV or your okCupid profile.

• Louis!%s's Photo
    ^dont forget your findyourkumba.com profile too!
  • nin%s's Photo

^dont forget your findyourkumba.com profile too!

why can i not like this. 

• Louis!%s's Photo
    Seeds have now been released along with all the necessary information. Please make sure you have read through the other topic before asking questions here.

The bracket can be found in the other topic, however it will always remain anonymous, we hav worked hard to produce this bracket exactly how it is. Due to the nature of our 4 way match ups, the bracket is designed to stop anyone meeting the same person more than once (except in the final), which is why the bracket may look a little unorthodox.

Also please be respectful of our seeding. It is a difficult task to seed 64 competitors, please accept the seed you have been given, no changes will be made.
  • Lotte%s's Photo

the seeds are released! get ready for the hype!

• robbie92%s's Photo

All aboard the hype train. Choo choo mothafuckas.

• Louis!%s's Photo
    There is a slight error with the bracket, my apologies, the final reads 2 Winners and 2 Runner Ups. It should actually be all Winners, so apologies for that. I'll correct it when my internet is back to fully operational.
  • Xeccah%s's Photo
    hell yeah 4th pot means i get to wreck the shit outta a first string
  • nin%s's Photo

All aboard the hype train. Choo choo mothafuckas.

Hop on the bandwag..nin?
  • wheres_walto%s's Photo

Fuck nin

• inthemanual%s's Photo

Trash talk thread?

• Xeccah%s's Photo
    screw fucking nin let's fuck darren
  • Coasterbill%s's Photo

Holy shit this thread is going to be more entertaining than the actual contest. lol

• trav%s's Photo

3rd pot psshhh

• Version1%s's Photo

There are so many noobs in this, I am not even in the last pot

• Louis!%s's Photo
    A so called noob made it to the final last time round. Don't under estimate noobs, they are complete unknowns!
  • Lotte%s's Photo

it's getting pretty difficult for us noobs (not sure if i still qualify as one, i guess so). with me being placed in tier 7, i'd like to think that i deserve to be in seed 6, but that's me and you guys have experience with this. 

• Ling%s's Photo

If people are pulled at random from the pots, what is the point of the pots?

• AdamPlaysGames%s's Photo

I'm a noob, does that mean I'll win?

• Coupon%s's Photo

fuck pot 3

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading