Micro Madness 2014 / Micro Madness 2014 General Information & Discussion

• Milo%s's Photo

I'll participate

• inthemanual%s's Photo

@Kumba, I hope so, or two of my ideas are ruined.

• JJayMForce%s's Photo

I wanna sign up

• Cuervo%s's Photo

I'll sign up

• Louis!%s's Photo
    Answers to questions:

I believe we will allow things on the edge of the map, but they have to be on the edge like in the example screenshot by AdamPlaysGames. Quarter tile blocks or thick deco blocks are going outside the boundary. If in doubt, send us a PM.

Plain grass and water will count towards the tile limit, they contribute to the submission.

Hacks can be outside the tile limit, but remember that they shouldn't really be on show and should be invisible or hidden under ground.
  • Xeccah%s's Photo

fuck yeah we hit over 64

time to wreck kum-, i mean, enjoy competition and hopefully see quality work throughout all 

• Louis!%s's Photo
  • Kumba%s's Photo

Figures... the guy named Shotguns is aiming at the target on my head :p

• Cocoa%s's Photo
    Kumba you know I'd love to but I can't RCT until November. This kills the man

I'd win though ;)
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    So we have finalised the seeds, placed people into the bracket and we are ready to go!

We are bringing the contest forward to allow a longer time until the first deadline! This is to limit the amount of first round drop outs and encourage high quality entries.

The seeds, anonymous bracket, rules and deadlines will be released tomorrow, when the contest will officially start!
  • Faas%s's Photo
    Cool.
  • Coasterbill%s's Photo

Cool, can't wait!

• JJ%s's Photo

Ahh

• inthemanual%s's Photo

Unlucky timing for me personally, since I'll be busy the next two days, but still very exciting news! Really looking forward to winning this thing.

• Lotte%s's Photo

don't get your hopes up inthemanual, though i'm even more busy. having 11 tests in a week isn't easy

• Faas%s's Photo

School will get you nowhere. It's all about RCT performances in life. 

• geewhzz%s's Photo
    ^ Finally someone gets it..
  • Milo%s's Photo

Frost those tips.

Win Micro Madness.

Score mad babes.

• wheres_walto%s's Photo

It would be pretty funny if amnesty was granted to the guys who got banned after H2H as a reward if they were to win this tournament

• inthemanual%s's Photo

...what? None of them are in it. How could they be?

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading