General Chat / 10,000th Post Celebration Event! - Prize Giveaway Inside!

• djbrcace1234%s's Photo

I was just about to post that.... I guess I was 11 hours late..

• Austin55%s's Photo

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerusalem

• Louis!%s's Photo
    After finally managing to organise a prize,

Congratulations again to Coasterbill for winning tickets to a theme park of his choice!

Thanks to everyone who entered, I'm sure there will be plenty more chances to win prizes in the future!
  • Version1%s's Photo
    Congratulations again to Coasterbill for winning tickets to a theme park of his choice!

Bold choice of a price to give to a non-German

• Coasterbill%s's Photo

Thanks again Louis! I really appreciate it!

Unfortunately no real theme park will ever be as amazing as Disney's Magical Kingdom but hopefully it's fun regardless. lol

• Version1%s's Photo

Thanks again Louis! I really appreciate it!

Unfortunately no real theme park will ever be as amazing as Disney's Magical Kingdom but hopefully it's fun regardless. lol

I hope you use your win to get a park to park Ticket at Universal or smth.

• trav%s's Photo

...Why would you hope for him to use it on the most expensive thing he can? Surely that's a bit of an ass thing to say seeing as this is coming straight from the kindness in Louis' heart. 

• Coasterbill%s's Photo

I hope you use your win to get a park to park Ticket at Universal or smth.

Haha no I'm not that much of an asshole and I'm not in a position to pay for airfare to Florida anyway (especially since we went down there earlier this year to visit the Universal Parks, Sea World, BGT, both Fun Spot parks and the relocated coaster at Daytona Beach. Still since someone I've never met in person offered me tickets for doing absolutely nothing I wouldn't do that even if I was planning to visit Florida.

I actually used them for something much more modest, Waldameer wristbands. Since we already have Cedar Fair and Six Flags passes we're not really going to any other parks that we don't already have tickets to. Luckily we go to Cedar Point every year and I've been wanting to hit Waldameer on the way back to check out the park and Ravine Flyer 2.

• Version1%s's Photo

...Why would you hope for him to use it on the most expensive thing he can? Surely that's a bit of an ass thing to say seeing as this is coming straight from the kindness in Louis' heart. 

Because you have to get kindness out of Louis heart!

• Louis!%s's Photo
    It wouldn't have worked anyway, it was tickets to a park of his choice not parks lol
  • Version1%s's Photo

It wouldn't have worked anyway, it was tickets to a park of his choice not parks lol

Seriously, next time you should give away tickets for Thorpe Park and force the Americans to fly to england

• Faas%s's Photo

You're a champ Louis! Have fun Coasterbill! 

• Louis!%s's Photo

Let it be known that on this day forth (well a few weeks ago), that Liampie surpassed the 10,000 post mile stone and joined the exclusive 4 man 10k club.

In other news, Louis also surpassed Kumba to be the NE's top poster ever.

Current top 10k+ posters:

1) Louis

2) Kumba

3) Liampie (soon to overtake Kumba)

4) Corkscrewed

Everyone congratulate Liam on his, somewhat embarrassing, 10,000th post that was a while ago!

• Liampie%s's Photo
    Oh god
  • Louis!%s's Photo

:party:

:birthday:

:mantis:

• Louis!%s's Photo

We look forward to adding Tim's celebration in here in a years time :p

• Lotte%s's Photo

brb spamming stallions' teamforum

#post1631

• Xeccah%s's Photo

i'm near 3000 i believe, probably over due to my excellent shitposting abilities

• ][ntamin22%s's Photo

where do you even find that anymore

• Lotte%s's Photo

on the mobile website it's still viewable

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading