General Chat / 10,000th Post Celebration Event! - Prize Giveaway Inside!

• Steve%s's Photo

i'm near 3000 i believe, probably over due to my excellent shitposting abilities

you're not even at 2,000 yet, man.

Can't believe I have over 6,000. Crazy. Congratulations Liam! 🎉
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    5000 not bad
  • G Force%s's Photo
    413 okok
  • Louis!%s's Photo

I just look in the acp :p

• Louis!%s's Photo

Another bump for this wonderful topic!

After much hassle trying to organise Coasterbill with the theme park tickets he so desired, 1 year later, he finally is about to receive his prize!

For some reason, US parks don't allow people from the UK to purchase tickets for other people to collect, or to purchase them at all, so unfortunately, after much delay, Coasterbill decided to take the chance on recieving a Fantastically Magical, Super Secret Special Prize!

His prize in on his way to him as we speak! I wonder what it could be?!?

Just posting this to keep people updated and to inform you all that if there are future prize giveaways, they will be hassle free, and that if you do win, you will receive a prize, even if it is a year late lol

• robbie92%s's Photo

Louis is sending nudes. 

• Louis!%s's Photo

Would you like some too? ;)

• robbie92%s's Photo

So suggestive...

• djbrcace1234%s's Photo

is it a layout from your graveyard of thousands?

• Roomie%s's Photo

Would you like some too? ;)

We had enough of those in the Captains thread thank you very much! 

• Austin55%s's Photo
    You guys should see his twin sister. Like a sexy Louis for straight people.
  • Louis!%s's Photo

:lol:

• Xeccah%s's Photo

what's the fun in that?

• MorganFan%s's Photo
    Why not both?
  • Coasterbill%s's Photo
    I just wanted to come on and say thank you to Louis for the awesome mystery gift! You really outdid yourself. The gift included a bunch of really cool RCT2 game books I never knew existed, a RCT2 strategy guide and the RCT board game which I used to love playing as a kid but lost a long time ago. We're thrilled to be able to play it again.

Thanks!!!!

Attached File  image.jpg (139.46KB)
    downloads: 43
  • Stoksy%s's Photo

They released a strategy guide?! No wonder I was never able to complete the scenarios; pay-2-win RCT.

• Liampie%s's Photo
    This is awesome dude, Louis you're awesome for doing this.

I own the Sabotage book, won it from Roomie's Christmas contest. Hope you enjoy making your own adventure as much as I did. :lol:
  • Chocotopian%s's Photo

That actually looks like a really cool bundle of stuff. I'm interested in what the board game plays like. And whether you need a strategy guide or not, I alway find game related manuals to be informative, beautifully presented and just nice to have (I had no idea there was one for RCT either! Might look online for one). Yeah, props for getting this all together and delivered.

• Louis!%s's Photo

See what amazing prizes everyone could win in the future! haha!

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading