General Chat / X2: X-Men United

• Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    I haven't seen it.

So thanks for spoiling Phoenix... :p

But SHIT! That's awesome!!!!
  • bokti%s's Photo
    What's that shit on Madonna's fore-head?

And what is all of this shit about Phoenix? Storm's the the only chracter that's hot. And necassary.
  • minnimee85%s's Photo

Oh yeah Ty, I did the same thing 9:55 show with finals this morning, ah well.  A great movie, loved it and I cannot wait for the next one, especially with the set up for _________ at the end..........

Yeah great setup. Beleive it or not i actually had freinds that couldnt figure it out till i told them. I figured it out as soon as the eyes thing happened.
  • Tyler%s's Photo
    The Magneto sequences were badass, especially his prison escape. Geniusly written. He is the coolest mutant. Ever. Plus, he has a wicked sense of humor.

(to Rogue:) "We like what you did with your hair."
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    ***spoiler*** <--- this is what you write when you mention this sort of thing

agreed, that metal totin' genius is the bestest, only beaten out in badassedness by wolverine of course...

and yes, i too creamed when Jean started going aflame at the end...
    all the other great moments in the movie got drowned out by its greatness (yes, even the escape, and the beginning, and Colossus...)

the only thing this movie lacked was cajun flare...

***end spoiler***
  • Chesire%s's Photo
    I like cajun men. Spicy! Hopefully Gambit will come out in the next movie.

And Collosus was hot! Although, he didn't sound Russian...weird...
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    he is a bit old for my taste, but yeah, hes ok =P
    and i thought he DID sound russian... =\
  • Tyler%s's Photo

***spoiler*** <--- this is what you write when you mention this sort of thing

Whoever the fuck doesn't know that Magneto escapes from jail is a fucking retard. It's quite obvious from, you know, the commercials that have been airing non-stop. And, plus, it's just common sense. That ***spoiler*** shit is for pansies. Fuck, I knew that you got a glimpse of Phoenix at the end before I saw the movie. It's not like anyone has actually revealed the fucking plot of the movie, just small, random things that really have nothing to do with the over all story. So, shut your "huge opening".
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    TY, yer just pms'n cuz you can't admit that wolverine is more badass than magnet-boy.
    Oh, and I wasn't being specific to you, though you'd like to think that... attention whore.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    Magneto owns all. He was so leet killing all the people in his plastic cell, the only thing that got me was when he crossed his arms and flew across, that was wierd.
  • Chesire%s's Photo
    He looked like such a queer when he was flying across... :hottie:

Collosus = hotness...so muscular!
  • bokti%s's Photo
    "Crossed his arms"? I Dream of Genie sort of shit?! Suck my Oscar Meyer, Tie. I will not see this movie, no matter how smokin' Halle Berry is. :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: And where is Chauncey's Avril topic?
  • Tyler%s's Photo
    So what if he crosses his arms. It looks cool, actually. And, he only does it for a second before he lets his iron balls out (...). Yes, I am an attention whore.

Help me, Dr. Phil!
  • Hevydevy%s's Photo
    I saw it twice last weekend. It was amazing much better than the first. Nightcrawler was awsome, especially in the White House seen. Jean Gray is much more powerful, and willing to use her powers more wich is good cause she was a wimp in the first one. Storm is much better, and talks more. The tornado seen was grear. Pyro is badass. Iceman and Rouge need to get busy or they are gonna have a very loveless relationship, they need to learn of a little invention called a condom. Magneto's escape from jail was poetry in motion, and Wolverine kicked some serious ass. Can't wait to see the Pheonix in action.

We love what you did with your hair,
    Hevydevy B)
  • minnimee85%s's Photo

I saw it twice last weekend. It was amazing much better than the first. Nightcrawler was awsome, especially in the White House seen. Jean Gray is much more powerful, and willing to use her powers more wich is good cause she was a wimp in the first one. Storm is much better, and talks more. The tornado seen was grear. Pyro is badass. Iceman and Rouge need to get busy or they are gonna have a very loveless relationship, they need to learn of a little invention called a condom. Magneto's escape from jail was poetry in motion, and Wolverine kicked some serious ass. Can't wait to see the Pheonix in action.

We love what you did with your hair,
    Hevydevy B)

Lol. Thats safe sex in more than one way....

Im gonna sound like i dont know anything about xmen(which is not true). But who the hell is collusus?
  • Tyler%s's Photo
    Colossus is the dude that can turn himself into organic metal. And he's Russian. And he's super strong.
  • Andrew%s's Photo

Colossus is the dude that can turn himself into organic metal. And he's Russian. And he's super strong.

he roolz, he got whipped on by juggernaut in the old cartoon though,

list of mutants they need in the movie

Gambit of course, he was the best ever. period
    Beast, second best ever. period
    Juggernaut
    Morph
    Omega Red (he ruled)
    and my favorite villian APOCALYPSE
  • Chesire%s's Photo
    One of my fave bad guys is Mr. Sinister...yeah...I hate "Blob."

And again, Collosus is 'thuper-hot!
  • Hevydevy%s's Photo
    Collusus is gonna become a full flegged X-man. Not adding gambit is a sin because he is one of the most awsome mutants of all time. The Juggarnaut isn't a mutant though. The Blob sucks, I don't think anyone will be missin him. Morph is missing, but we always have good ol' Mystique. I think the Beast is gonna come in the movie later, because in the movie it shows a TV in the bar scene debating mutant registration it Dr. Hank McCoy is talking who is the Beast's human counterpart. Apocalypse is gonna be in the third one i think.

Hopin they show Gambit,
    Hevydevy B)
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Mystique is my favourite, along with Storm and Nightcrawler.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading