Related Games / Theme Parkitect, new RCT-based game

• RRP%s's Photo

Sorry, just image dumping really since this thread isn't really used anymore. The new beta is out with night weather and light emitting sources. That's what the dark screens are about since id not placed any lights previously.

• SSSammy%s's Photo

haha don't worry dude you do you

• RRP%s's Photo

2 more screens of playing around with the most recent beta

hJnFjNd.jpg

RSmI7av.jpg

• posix%s's Photo

Can you downsize them a bit? Not everyone has your monitor.

Very good to see though. At least some mean of RRP dose.

• RRP%s's Photo

Can you downsize them a bit? Not everyone has your monitor.

Very good to see though. At least some mean of RRP dose.

Here you go posix https://imgur.com/a/Ml2nL

• Liampie%s's Photo

I rarely check these topics but it's good to see Parkitect is still alive. Out of all the other theme park games that have been popping up in recent years this is the one I'm rooting for. Couldn't care less for that Planet Coaster 3D crap.

Still, LL and RCT2 will always be the superior games for me. You just can't match their atmospheric textured look with 3d, or even isometric 3d like this.

• Kevin%s's Photo

I’ve been keeping tabs on this game for a while and am glad to see there is still interest in it.

The updates made in just the past few months alone have taken it way beyond my expectations.

I decided to take it a bit more seriously and started building a small park to see how far I can take it.

Will it be more of a casual theme park simulator or something that I can really dig into and go full on “NE style”?

That latter still remains to be seen. Future mods will surely help out with that. Soon it will be quarter tile madness! For now I am just enjoying playing around with this.  It feels like the next logical step up from the classic RCT games and not nearly as overwhelming as Planet Coaster.

I hope as the game comes closer to full release interest will continue to grow.  This game has a lot of potential and I want to see people tap into it.

tTBR8QW.jpg

tasB5pg.jpg

• G Force%s's Photo
    Both screenshots look quite nice, your use of texture definitely makes it more appealing than most work in the game to this point.
  • Liampie%s's Photo

Especially that last screen shows your past as an RCT player in the 00s. Charming.

• FunTown1412%s's Photo

I'm still considering buying Theme Parkitect sometime soon; I'll still play OpenRCT2, though—as I already have investments into it.

• Meretrix%s's Photo
    After being heavily invested in PlanCo.......it boggles my mind that anyone would play any other theme park sim. To be fair, I have zero interest in the workings of the game....just want to build pretty parks, and I might attempt as my next PlanCo project, a 3D rendition of my Spotlight park Tilted Acres. Would be fun to experience that in first person.
  • RRP%s's Photo

20200906023237_1.jpg

I usually don't have time to play much but recently spent a couple of hours making something for the floorless contest https://steamcommuni.../?id=2220821508

Was nice to check out the new DLC aswell. Recommended for anyone who has the game imo.

• In:Cities%s's Photo
    Man that's great. Always really enjoyed this game, despite not playing much lately.

Good to see you around a bit
  • posix%s's Photo

Love

• Liampie%s's Photo

Yeah, that's nice. Game seems to have evolved more.

• RRP%s's Photo

Yeah, that's nice. Game seems to have evolved more.

Certainly has, mod support seems to have come a long way aswell. With a lot of the process automated and in depth design guidelines. Tempted to make a few objects but unsure what at the minute
  • RRP%s's Photo

Well this has me interested,anyone else?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=xM6bH_Fc0fU

More info:

https://store.steamp...836390892522423

• Liampie%s's Photo

Man I wish RCT had this

• posix%s's Photo

Only it does?

Multi-mice view and attached player names would be nice yeah.

• In:Cities%s's Photo

Thats fantastic! I really enjoyed this game - may have to poke around in it again

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading