Theme Park Discussion / I don't understand.

• FredD%s's Photo

If you're honest you know there are more parks who are better than EP. Visited EP last weekend btw, disappointing... 

• Version1%s's Photo

I've visited no better park, and I've visited quite a few. The organisation is excellent, the rides are perfect for a family park, the theming is among the best in the world. The decisions of the park-management are usually really good and the park itself is, like I said, among the best parks in the world. I don't know how you can be dissapointed in the park, to be honest.

• FredD%s's Photo

To be the best park of the world, you have to be more than just a family park. Besides that, every rollercoaster is disappointing. BF too slow and a too soft launch, Wodan has a fantastic first drop but has nothing else to offer, Silver star is nice but B&M has build many better coasters of this type, Arthur is shit,...

Theming is not world class. I mean, on the Spanish arena and other buildings there are light blubs attached which you normally only see on fair. I mean, ugly as fuck... Operations are one of the best in the industry I got to admit. 

With everyone yelling how great EP is, and you don't follow the hype it was a disappointing visit. For thematisation there are better parks (even in Europe), and the same counts for the rides. Oh it's one of the better parks in the world but absolutely not the best. Not in my eyes...

• Louis!%s's Photo

I'd agree that Europa Park is one of the best theme parks in the world.

• Version1%s's Photo

To be the best park of the world, you have to be more than just a family park. Besides that, every rollercoaster is disappointing. BF too slow and a too soft launch, Wodan has a fantastic first drop but has nothing else to offer, Silver star is nice but B&M has build many better coasters of this type, Arthur is shit,...

It is more. I mean, the rides aren't the most thrilling, but they are still great rides. BlueFire is among my Top 10 Steel coasters, not because it's thrilling, but because it's one of the smoothest and most enjoyable rides I've ever been on. Wodan ist just a family-version of a GCI, which is still a incredible coaster and the Silver Star is solid as well. Don't forget Poseidon, the Euro Sat and Euro-Mir. The park has many rides and is very diverse in that aspect. You have all kinds of coasters and flat rides and almost everything you can wish for, except thrill machines.

Theming is not world class. I mean, on the Spanish arena and other buildings there are light blubs attached which you normally only see on fair. I mean, ugly as fuck... Operations are one of the best in the industry I got to admit.

Well, what better theming is there in the world? Disney maybe. Efteling and Universal at some places. But the Europapark's biggest strenght is the way that it's theming is really dense and is really good through the entire park, despite it's size. I would still call it the best themed park I've ever been in, an that includes the Islands of Adventure and Efteling.

With everyone yelling how great EP is, and you don't follow the hype it was a disappointing visit. For thematisation there are better parks (even in Europe), and the same counts for the rides. Oh it's one of the better parks in the world but absolutely not the best. Not in my eyes...

It's the best, in my eyes, because it has the perfect mix. A lot of good rides and theming mixed in with a top notch organisation and the size. I mean, Phantasialand or Efteling are great parks as well, but they don't seem to beat Europapark in every category.

• PizzaWurscht%s's Photo
    I have to intervene. I live so to say next to the EP and was very often since. First of all, the park has a good overall concept (in one day all over Europe) and then also well implemented. 

theming: 

There are a lot of theme area that are also very very well done. No doubt. The PArk is well organized with all the mascots and even the shows take place ALWAYS as well as the own show bursts (even the breakfast television comes on Sundays from there). Each country is lovingly converted, best Iceland (in my opinion). And since you have to remember that no landscape architects or do so but that is all its own family of the Park (more later :). The theming is perfect for the family and a teenager who is not familiar with the park and roller coasters as well as theming, does not respect because of it. But By good theming is one of a 

Roller coasters and park 

First of all must be said once that every attraction, really any roller coaster or whatever comes from Mack Rides. Mr. Mack Senior is the founder of the Europa Park and this Mr. Mack has early with his company for the funfair attractions built (very early). and then the company Mack has just founded the Europa Park to showcase their attractions. At that time, the first roller coaster was the Swiss bobsled. Only Silver Star and Wodan aren`t from MackRides.

The main attractions: 

SilverStar This B & M Hyper Coaster is not just a good investment it is only up and down but when built rollercoaster at that time was the highest roller coaster in europe and everyone celebrated, but the plant quickly became old or roller coaster fans know what I mean . 

Blue This firewall system should tuck neither fast nor accurate. This roller coaster should be more for the Familia and Mack wolter build a launch coaster. 

Wodan- Ok a few things are cool: they will never be slower (GCI typical), a brilliant first drop. and the layout is quite ok. However, it is too short point. 

-------------------- 

The Europa Park is large and has everything a family friendly PArk needs. enough Trill, kids stuff like the enchanted forest and also good food. The theming is at each spot almost perfect and the idea of ​​Europe with all countries is well received. 

------------------- 

Want to Mack Rides and their attractions: 

The Europa Park was at that time only founded or built, as Mack Rides wanted to showcase their attractions. Your attractions can be found all over the world. 
    best example is the helix, the Mack Launch Coaster. 

------------------ 

Should be only a summary ...

ohh and the Ep is under the top #10 of the best Themeparks in the world

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading