H2H7 / H2H7 Sign-Ups

• Louis!%s's Photo

The draft is over. People unpicked are now on the replacements list. Those still wanting to sign up, will be placed on the replacements list along with them.

Please keep this topic for sign ups only. Thankyou.

• Fisch%s's Photo

Come on Version1 don't be disheartened!!

• Version1%s's Photo

I'm not, I just don't really see the point of sitting at home waiting if someone drops out or not. If I got drafted it would mean that 1: someone actually wanted me on his team and 2: I have a decent time plan in advance. I doubt that me dropping out will have a big effect on the contest either way. I just think, as I said, my time would now be best spend in my own project, streaming and doing park reviews of H2H.

• Psi%s's Photo
    By the way, is there a list of all replacement players out there?
  • Corkscrewy%s's Photo

I'd like to throw my name in there to be on the replacement list if you don't mind.

• Liampie%s's Photo
    The sign up list will be updated soon, which will results in a list of replacements.

Note to admins: ADD CORKSCREWY

Waited on purpose, Cork?
  • Corkscrewy%s's Photo

waited  on the fact my computer died 3 months ago and I was randomly browsing on my phone the other day and saw H2H7 started so I ordered one online and had it overnighted to me.. I aint missing this shit.

• ScOtLaNdS_FiNeSt%s's Photo

Sign me up as a reserve ;) 

• MCI%s's Photo

After a good night of sleep:

Please take me off the replacement list, too ;)

• PizzaWurscht%s's Photo
    Haha mci . Now you have time to build some nice ncso for rct2germany
  • MCI%s's Photo

You bet...

• Louis!%s's Photo

Replacement list now up.

• Cocoa%s's Photo
    Thats some solid replacements actually
  • Super G%s's Photo

Aah whatever, put me on the replacement list. Can play RCT2 + NCSO.

Yeah. Remove me from the reserve list.... I'm not wanting to get involved anymore. Peace....

• Liampie%s's Photo
    What happened?
  • csw%s's Photo
    I bet K0NG twisted his ear..

Well I will still be going down south. Its just been delayed so I will be down there from like the 15th of march for a couple of weeks at the very least. Plus I can't be bothered with rct Its really as simple as that. I opened the game earlier after "re-signing" up and thought nah.. Its not gonna happen. So instead of leaving it out there and potentially getting picked up as a reserve and then dropping out I thought i'd just do it now. 

wtf are you talking about csw? Wanna know what I bet.... I bet you flop. 

• ][ntamin22%s's Photo
    Too bad, never hurts to have more talent on the list. Drama or not H2H has always been a good proving grounds.
  • Hepta%s's Photo

Question about replacement list: Can you be on the replacement list and decide at the time a replacement is needed whether or not you'll join?

So I dropped from the draft because I have family issues going on right now and I'm completely unsure of my future availability, I didn't want to commit to a team and risk not being able to fully contribute. But I'd still love to work on a park if I happened to be available when a replacement is needed.

So, is it possible to be put on the replacement list but decline if asked? 

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading