H2H7 / H2H7 Sign-Ups

• conkerlfc%s's Photo

if you want a better shot at getting selected then it helps to share your work on here. that way people will generally know how good you are. and if we get less than 60 you're assured a spot anyways 

Yeah I'm currently working on a few things, so that I've got something to show. Not sure, it will be up to scratch with anything you guys can produce, but I'll give it a go. Thanks. 
  • Coasterbill%s's Photo

I wish I could join but I don't have the time anymore.

That's a shame but it's okay if it means you want to dedicate the little time you do have to finishing this awesomeness and not taunting us with jaw dropping screens for a project that won't be finished. lol

... probably wishful thinking on my part but I'm begging you to finish this. lol

• robbie92%s's Photo

I should  go on Facebook, AIM, and NE PMs and recruit people Kumba-style.

H2H_recruit_zpsywoo5bnr.jpg

• FK+Coastermind%s's Photo

You look terrible in that poster, like me at Mardi Gras

OHOHOHOHOHOHO

• csw%s's Photo

Sweet avatars guys

I like the thought of some relatively unknown members signing up. Even if the quality of parks isn't as perfect as past contests, it's still possible to have a good contest. 

• RWE%s's Photo

Player, RCT2, NCSO + CSO

Did nothing for like 5 month in the game. But im currently working on something. Ill show it to you. :)

• Mattk48%s's Photo

Player, RCT2, CSO. I haven't worked with NCSO much, but I feel like I could help out. 

I'm someone to pick up late in the draft. Ill have a good amount of time to play, however i consider myself a slow builder. I'm not confident I could produce an entire park at a H2H level all by myself. 

Happy pickings captains  

• Xeccah%s's Photo

I should  go on Facebook, AIM, and NE PMs and recruit people Kumba-style.

ok...
    Cork, Xcoaster, Pyro, iris, Ride6, JDP, RCTNW, Milo, Mike Robbins, X250 and Metropole
    also Phatage, Fatha, Turtle, OZONE, Toon, WME
    found them all on facebook
    nate or Fatha I think

• Kumba%s's Photo
    Nice, copying what I tell you on AIM and posting it on NE. Yeah, all those guys are my friends on Facebook and I let them them know H2H7 was starting up. Liam actually encouraged me to contact people. It was not really recruiting.
  • inthemanual%s's Photo

It's not like he can guarantee that he can draft any of them anyways.

• Xeccah%s's Photo

Nice, copying what I tell you on AIM and posting it on NE. Yeah, all those guys are my friends on Facebook and I let them them know H2H7 was starting up. Liam actually encouraged me to contact people. It was not really recruiting.

chill man
  • MCI%s's Photo

Yeah, all those guys are my friends on Facebook and I let them them know H2H7 was starting up. Liam actually encouraged me to contact people. It was not really recruiting.

I was trying to do the same with my facebook-friends, but sadly everyone I know has already entered. And Colorado-Fan vanished again, so I had no chance of reaching out to him...

• ScOtLaNdS_FiNeSt%s's Photo

The MUP from h2h6 is signing up.... RCT2 CSO  (availability)

• Wanted%s's Photo

oooo H2H7!

• inthemanual%s's Photo

You want(ed) to join?

• Milo%s's Photo

Scouting out the list to see what's up and I have to say LL is looking under-represented at this point. It's cool to see a lot of dark horses and unknowns sign up though. I'm curious to see who else crawls out of the woodwork for this.

• inthemanual%s's Photo

You could help fix that ;)

• Kumba%s's Photo

I'm someone to pick up late in the draft. Ill have a good amount of time to play, however i consider myself a slow builder. I'm not confident I could produce an entire park at a H2H level all by myself.

Always good to hear a player is active and has time to build. I like that you were honest and admitted you build slow, honesty is important. You would not need to build a park on your own. Heck, you might only need to do about 30% In H2H the later picks normally get to build with top/mid round picks. That's great because it normally motivates the late picks.

To new guys signing up, I would encourage you to post screens now and leading up to the draft. A captain is unlikely to pick you if they have not seen any of your work.

• In:Cities%s's Photo

Attached Image: kumbaa.jpg

See, he's harmless guys.

Also just a quick reminder, whatever team that I am on is going to win. Unless I'm with Steve. Can't stand that insufferable snowman.

• robbie92%s's Photo

Yeah, Kumba is right in calling for screens. For a lot of the newer members signing up for this, it'd be really nice to see some of your work. 

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading