H2H7 / H2H7 Sign-Ups

• Roomie%s's Photo

sorry guys, no luck this time.

What? not cool :(

• nin%s's Photo

PIERROT I TRUSTED YOU

• pierrot%s's Photo

yeah disaster happened. I'm still in the military service.

• Camcorder22%s's Photo

Gonna have to sit this one out as trying to graduate, being in 2 bands, and part time jobs has gotten the best of my time as well as still not having Windows, but I'll be following closely from the sidelines.

• In:Cities%s's Photo

^ Psh bands aren't as important.

• nin%s's Photo
    Come onnnnnn just a few more spots are left! Fill them!
  • Louis!%s's Photo

^We've already passed the 60 required to play. 6 captains + 54 players.

• Six Frags%s's Photo

Why is Roomie signed up as captain btw? I've been looking through this topic but didn't see him sign up as one :p

I second Kumba to encourage newer players to upload some screenshots from your work.. Makes putting together a solid team easier for the captains.

Time to dust off my RCT2 disc ;)

• Louis!%s's Photo

Why is Roomie signed up as captain btw? I've been looking through this topic but didn't see him sign up as one :p

We discussed in the awards chat after he signed up and he decided he could captain.

• Kumba%s's Photo

More like you forced/begged me and him to be captains :p

I had doubts at first, but actually am starting on a H2H park now. Also have a full detailed draft list going. Even built on Musket last night to warm-up.

60 total people is nice, but I think we'll need to get near 70 to have the proper amount of possible replacements. It's not a fun role to play since you need to go undrafted, but those guys can make an impact. Dr. dirt in H2H5 was huge in our championship run, was the lead builder on our awesome week 5 park Renaview and did solid work on our championship clinching park (Tim Burton) with two NE Spotlight winners, J K and Robbie. You could be the next Dr. dirt!

• Louis!%s's Photo

More like you forced/begged me and him to be captains :p

Well I knew there was no way you wouldn't be a captain, I was making sure you weren't going to regret your decision. And I wanted Roomie to decide to captain so we have a larger pool of potential captains to choose from.

• Liampie%s's Photo
    Kumba, you're not supposed to start building already...
  • Sey%s's Photo

Player RCT2 CSO

Just keep in mind that I'm not the most productive one. I'll do my very best to deliver constant work, though :)

• Kumba%s's Photo

Kumba, you're not supposed to start building already...

Well, on my own and not with anyone. People bring pre-started projects into H2H all the time. I assumed it was okay if it was a solo start?

• Liampie%s's Photo
    Well of course it's possible to bring some old work to the table to be recycled, but it's just not very fair and actually bad sportsmanship in my opinion. Every team should have an equal amount of time to work on their park. This is at the very least way more unfair than two players not being able to work together more than once...
  • Kumba%s's Photo

Okay, I'll work on Musket or Logos now then, heck they are both around 90% so maybe knock one out before H2H. Just in the past that's been pretty common that projects get started the day the contest sign-up goes up and I would bet others have started maps.

Nice to have Sey in!

• Liampie%s's Photo
    Sounds good Kumba. I'm also using the momentum to get some work done on old projects. :) Also, we can agree that it's great to have Sey in H2H!
  • Kumba%s's Photo

Actually, it would be Musket if either get finished. Logos is close, but there is this underwater part that's very hard to work on since there's a massive coaster with insanely large themed supports above it. That and 3 areas that mean I'll need to do some fairly tricky custom objects for. Hence the near 10 years it's taking my lazy ass.

In sign-up related news, I continue to ask around via Facebook and PM. I think we'll get a couple more legit players, but it's clear that a lot of people have moved on or at least are not ready to get back to RCT just yet.

• SSSammy%s's Photo

sey i am so glad you signed up

• robbie92%s's Photo

Woo, Sey!

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading